Where is the horde (spoilers)

Contrary to popular beliefs, Turalyon became super chill with the Horde lately after Anduin talked to him about them. Yeah, at first he was suspicious, because of course he was. Dude left during the 2nd war and came back with undead who aren’t the scourge, an Orc Moses dude who is buddy buddy with the king of Stormwind and Night elves being part of an alliance with humans?

Dude is all topsy turvy but he took it in stride and now he is making jokes with Geya’rah about each others factions.

People are so hopped on that savage comment that they forget that Geya’rah also makes snide remakes to the alliance characters. It literally is two veterans making off colored jokes on the field. I’ve heard way worse.

5 Likes

Yes Blizzard did a marvellous job on making the Horde look like crap while the alliance never loses and owns evey scene they are in. Bias is real bust most alliane players don’t care.

2 Likes

OH BOY Thrall is here and he’s with the Stormriders, surely this Stay a While and Listen will be including the Horde in the story the same way the Alliance has been this entire expansion!!

Thrall: walks around and doesn’t say anything as two dwarf robots talk.

6 Likes

Blizzard writes the game for the alliance only. Everyone knows it.

1 Like

A lot of the people complaining were active Night Elf players.

https://i.imgur.com/UeITu26.jpeg

7 Likes

A meme was born. Man I knew TWW was bad but I didn’'t realise how hard the alliance leaers outnumber Thrall here. Not to mention those the red team brought are mostly women(Aponi, Breka, Geya’rah, Liadrin, Gorgonna, Rakera).

Not an Alliance expansion by the way

7 Likes

The jokes write themselves at this point.

https://i.imgur.com/xOHX15o.jpeg

6 Likes

I don’t mind having femorcs around, the more the merrier.

HOWEVER

I was expecting to see more Hordies. I remember liking Rokhan back in BFA and then guy just vanished forever. Hope he gets more development as a shaman with Thrall and further on as a leader of the Darkspear with Loa Vol’Jin.

Ehhh I’m asking for too much, I’ll just contend myself with not getting another villain bat.

2 Likes

There are some lesser NPCs too like Dezco’s son, Halduron and the Darkspear Quartermaster but those aren’t famous enough to be noted.

where the ish is high executor anselm

1 Like

Well Velonara, Voss and Belmont are there.

For the alliance it is majorly the Sons of Lothar and Jaina. Considering those 5 outclass pretty much everyone else if you realise how deep and rich their story until now has been. They are the OG gigachads who defeated the Horde on their own homeworld.

belmont is cool if you need a rogue, or someone to be a wise acre
anselm is a warlord.

1 Like

the leader of the Executors is Mortuus if memory serves right. Anselm was a local executor we only ever saw in Northrend.

I’m sure they were. I just don’t get it.

Are you saying there’s something wrong with that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do remember being nostalgic during BfA for the days of Legion, when we “just” complained about lack of presence.

3 Likes

Not at all but there is a stark contrast when most alliance NPCs there are male(Magni, Dagran, Kurdran, Danath, Khadgar and Turalyon)

Anselm was high executor. I have no idea who mortuus is.

As a former active night elf player (though I’d more or less stopped by that point), it was less about losing Malfurion and more about, “oh, look, something nice might happen later but at TERRIBLE COST” when noble suffering and sacrifice and tragedy was pretty much the major note the night elves had been on since Legion.

To be clear, I’m not saying there’s no issues with other races, but there’s a certain tendency for the night elf story to be written with extensive focus on wallowing in pathos and nice things as an afterthought. Which was markedly tedious by that point.

1 Like