Where is my refund?

i’m sorry, but didn’t you pick the server type? how is that blizzard’s fault?

You have gotten better at entitlement (298)

You can choose to not be on a PVP server, or you can choose to go back to retail where things are easier and less stressful for you. The game isn’t broken just because it makes your play style harder.

I legitimately don’t think this is going to be an issue.

I think you feel this will be an issue because it’s how you feel. You represent a portion of the gamers, not all.

Either way, looks like you’re ready for the ‘fail’ and can happily return to retail whenever you’re set.

Late just under the wire 0-post L120 sunday troll thread.

Nobody should forget that bfa players like the op got to play classic for not a cent more than they were already paying for bfa.

And the reason for that is because so many people WANTED a classic PVP experience, which is pretty much exactly what we have right now. So… :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Pretty solid troll here. I’d say 8/10.

Classic is also a theme park style MMO. It just isn’t quite as cookie cutter.

Decent troll thread, 6/10 I’d say

I’m playing just fine. Maybe you’re banging your head against a wall, hoping if your forehead bleeds enough, someone will start a revolution.

The great thing about WoW classic is actually that there’s no one path to take to accomplish anything. In fact, trying one thing will eventually result in inefficiency. That’s actually pretty immersive and interesting for those who enjoy using their brains.

Everybody else should just go away. You thought you did, but you didn’t.

1 Like

When children try to participate in an adult conversation…

Just want to throw this out there, PvP isn’t the only thing to do in this game, PvE exists, like your Raiding, Dungeons, and Questing etc. Proceed.

And i understand you have like hours sunked into the character, fine, but wasn’t the transfer free if you don’t want to waste your hours or something?

Welcome to World PvP, it’s always been unfair.

Then what else would you call it?

Cause right now, the “excuse” still looks just like that, PvP on a PvP Server. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wonder how ironic it would be if Blizzard gave you game time and said “Now keep playing on that PvP Server you hate to do for some reason even though you love pvp.” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: