Where is my refund?

Just get yourself banned. Instant refund of unused subscription fee. Anyone know the quickest/easiest path to a multi-month ban these days?

And this folks is why classic turned into current broken retail

2 Likes

The PvP structure is you. seems to be working as intended. Thanks for the honor.

1 Like

Oh man that totally sucks.

Anyhow time to go back to leveling my alt in peace on a PvE server.

You’re already paying for retail… Is this a joke? Oh it’s a troll

What “supporting pvp structure” are you talking about? Is that a structure that all other MMOs use? Or is it purely imaginary, a “good idea” in your head that does not exist in the real world?

Oh wait - you are right. There is a “fix” to this. Blizzard implemented that fix, and called it “war mode”. You simply turn war mode off when you want to level, then turn it on when you want to pvp. That’s exactly the “fix” that you are asking for. Ta-daa!

But that is in BFA. By choosing Classic, you chose “before the fix”. Blizzard is not going to update Classic to make it better. It is not supposed to be “better”. It is a copy of an old game. Sorry that you don’t like it.

Sounds like a normal PVP server to me. “Leveling up” is not an option right after honor went live. Thousands of players are out PVPing instead. Yep, that’s normal.

Blizzard didn’t do that. Players did that. Why would Blizzard need an “excuse” for the actions of players? No-one is offering you an “excuse” because Blizzard has not done anything wrong. This whole idea of blaming Blizzard for player actions is entirely in your mind.

‘pvp happened on a pvp server’
-subs continue to drop

‘just roll pve if you can’t handle it’
-game dies way quicker than expected

‘lmao go back to retail’
-classic shuts down due to the majority of alliance quitting and we all have to go back to retail

This is the future these #nochanges dweebs want.

Roll a PVE or play during off hours, you can also find a nice secluded spot away from the action and just grind mobs…

You have the option to ROLL PVE!!!

therefor there will be no refund… you chose to play PvP, with the ganking/griefing/corpsecamping…

As metallica says… It’s sad but true

ROLL PVE AND HAVE FUN AGAIN

Don’t announce… just bounce.

OK, Karen.

1 Like

Should have rolled pve.

Right, because Classic isn’t a theme park. :roll_eyes:

Incorrect, there is WPVP.

That is the structure currently supporting the honor system.

There are multiple ways to skin a cat. Instead of complaining that your method does not work to world. How about you learn a thing or two about this game and adapt.

You can lvl in dungeons, sweetheart. Oh and guess what, you can’t get killed by the enemy faction in there. Shocker, I know.

That is legitimately the only reasonable response. Just because you were too ignorant to understand what PLAYER VS PLAYER means. Does not mean you were wronged in any capacity.

Makes an ultimatum that changes are required. Yet gives no resolution.

Yup, just what I suspected. Another entitled child with absolutely no comprehension or understanding of how to solve problems.

Lets makes something explicitly clear, snowflake.

You are no one and nothing. You are so incredibly infinitesimal. That your sorry little ultimatum here is laughable at best. Grow up. Stop acting entitled. The game is very playable. Just because YOU lack any intelligence to understand how to get around this. Does not mean Blizzard is beholden to you.

Good day, sir!

That moment when you think classic isn’t a theme park :laughing:

By that logic, all MMOs are theme parks.

Another thing some of these fellow posters aren’t saying is how many server types are out, most are pvp servers. SO yes most players are FORCED to pvp.

imagine my shock

Explain to use how you are unable to play on your level 120 Hunter?

Because that’s what you’re paying for.

Sorry Karen. If you can log in then they held up their end. And the manager doesn’t even read these forums so you’re in the wrong place.

1 Like

Something something entitled.