Where is my refund?

Blizzard has willfully rendered a “playable service” unplayable by releasing honor with no supporting pvp structure. Since release, the game has been a constant wave of relentless griefing for anyone trying to level up. The weak excuse that “its pvp on a pvp server” is less than lackluster. I am cancelling my sub until after you fix it, and will only consider reinstating, once i have been fairly compensated for your failure.

3 Likes

You’re not getting compensated. Stop making absurd demands.

27 Likes

How did we do it back in the day? People stating because servers could not handle the load back then… which is kinda true but Malganis had some large scaled wars before servers crashed.

Go back to retail where you prefer a theme park style MMO.

4 Likes

Okay, hope you find a fun game to enjoy.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

that makes my night

and you should kill everybody once you are a 120 level hunter

3 Likes

I MUST BE FULLY COMPENSATED TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE I AM A CUSTOMER!!! /s

3 Likes

Sorry, Gankfest Servers doesn’t have the luxury of turning off PvP mode, the way PvE Servers do :cocktail:

3 Likes

This is some next level entitlement BS right here, folks. Sounds like you’re quitting and never coming back. Also: -1000 points for posting on your retail toon. For shame.

4 Likes

True, those of us that adult knew how time consuming pvp can be, let alone the climb to R14 if thats your goal. I will continue to stroll into any dungeon I want.

1 Like

You weren’t playing retail and ONLY came back for Classic? (This is the only way your post makes any sense, by the way)

So… assuming that’s what you did, you are paying $15/month for a FIFTEEN year old game? Uh… OK.

Next… the only way this is “bad” is if you have NO actual memories of Vanilla.

When you PvP, you should expect (yes, expect) to die, a lot.

Entitled, whining, baby… see ya!
(but hopefully not)

3 Likes

Did you select a server on which to play?

If you were on a “bad” server, did you refuse to move if offered an option to do so?

If either = Yes, then you decided to be where you are. Don’t expect others to bail you out.

2 Likes

You want a refund for rolling on a PVP server that can involve any type of pvp interaction imaginable?

2 Likes

You have no pvp exp on retail either though. Maybe this isnt a game for you, champ.

2 Likes

Come on Azuresong don’t quit. It’s a good server

is it blizzards fault that you rolled on apvp server???

3 Likes

Oh…not one of these.

Grow up.

It is pvp on a pvp server. Dont like it. Tough.

3 Likes

PVP happened on a PVP sever?

3 Likes

dying wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have to run half a map to get back to body thats when i usually log out, to far to run back.

good riddance