Where is Joyous Journeys?

After server maintenance, Joyous Journeys is GONE. No buff, and innkeepers have no option to enable or disable. Per Blizzard’s announcement, Joyous Journeys was on “until further notice”, but I’ve looked around and cannot find any such notice.

35 Likes

All the npcs on the skyfury seem to be on vacation aswell

2 Likes

I put in a bug report ticket for it. I don’t think it was intentional.

Okay I wasn’t the only one coming to look for an answer lol

Whatever their reason was, you can bet it is 100% based on revenue gain. They probably have a crazy subscription/cash shop metrics analysis showing the now 4 way split from the player base is going to result in more money from bla bla bla bla

4 Likes

I don’t think it was the case. Joyous Journeys lasted until Wrath release for TBC. This was probably done in error.

Definitely an error, they said it would be up throughout the entire phase, and possibly beyond.

1 Like

Rip leveling brackets and new people returning or trying to get ready for cata if the buff goes off now… sod already made the dungeon queues slow on all brackets can’t imagine now without the exp buff…

Surely a mistake… right? :rofl:

9 Likes

Just did a dungeon and the buff was there, strange it’s not when I’m on the open world. And the innkeeper has NO option for turning the buff on or off. So this is most likely a server issue…

1 Like

The buff isnt gone per say… it’s present on dungeons as I said. It’s just not on open world which leads me to think that the MT had something to do with it messing up with the open world… so yeah. Some of you might not like it but even cata will have faster leveling if you look at the announcement so… yeah. Deal with it.

1 Like

Just got heirloom gear for an alt too. :frowning:

All of these posters and yet not a single post in the bug report forum?

2 Likes

With the most of the resources on sod I dont think even anyone at the office noticed even yet despite this bug happening after their weekly maintenance…

1 Like

please bring it back

1 Like

Yeah it’s active in dungeons, no clue what’s going on in the open world but I wish it’d get a fix.

its working only in dungeons, idk whats goin on with the outside world xp buff. But cmon blizz its been like 6 hours since maintenance :frowning:

i need my jj.

Love that this and the NPCs missing hasn’t received any attention and yet a post about not being able to spend money got a response in less than 2 hours.

1 Like

We all know where their priorities are at, its a shame.

We’re on it!

We’ve been working on fixing this all day. It’s a surprisingly challenging bug, but we expect to get the buff back on soon.

40 Likes