Wotlk joyous journey is MIA

+1 Joyous Journeys is not present since the 12/5 server maintenance, and cannot be toggled on Innkeepers. Others experiencing the issue say that the buff is active only in instanced dungeons.

There’s more people experiencing the issue in this thread: Where is Joyous Journeys?

3 Likes

+1 Would like to see a quick fix for this asap.

2 Likes

+1 Its already been several hours…

1 Like

+1 A lot of people want this back.

It is behaving so strangely too very jank and leads me to believe it’s bugged not intentional. You can’t enable/disable JJ yet it’s there in dungeons. So if you even wanted to disable it you’d still be affected by it in dungeons. And yet it’s off in the world. Just bizarre.

2 Likes

Same here! Couldn’t figure out why my exp bar was suddenly creeping along soooo slowly, but then I noticed the JJ icon was missing.

Hopefully they will fix this soon. This was one of my favorite expansions but the 50% experience bonus was what finally got me back into playing again.

1 Like

Just letting folks know that see this thread – we got a Blizz response in my thread, they are aware and working on it: Where is Joyous Journeys? - #27 by Kaivax

1 Like

Would also like to know where it went as I thought it would only be gone when Cataclysm came out.

time to actually level the way as intended

1 Like

How dare you suggest such a preposterous notion. As an American I shall complain whenever I must work any harder than is minimally necessary .

Still not fixed after today’s maintenance.

1 Like

what the heck is going on? They would have announced it if they took the freaken buff down.
This is stupid I bet they are so focused on SoD that they are neglecting WoTLK rn

We’re aware of this issue and are working on it. It’s really strange since everything on our end indicates that it should be active, but we’re figuring it out.

5 Likes

Since the buff isn’t applied to max-level characters at all, perhaps its mistaking all characters outside of instances as being max-level?

1 Like

Shot in the dark - There’s some code tied to the version num of the client and/or server that is blocking the buff from being live.

No idea if that’s true but good thinking.

I wonder if there could be some conflict with the ICC raid buff , since that came out same time joyous journeys happened

Well, at least people have SoD to play if they need to have this buff in order to play.

is the dev team able to push a quick fix while they are fixing the issue? like a token that provides 50% xp buff till next tuesday?

1 Like

It’s hard to understand, since you’ve said that everything on your side is indicated or active. So it’s clear why a bug is so difficult to fix, or is it a low priority…

1 Like

I’ve been wondering why they don’t do that. They did before in Legion? or maybe an anniversary. Whatever it was they mailed it to us and we had to click it if we wanted to use it. Sure would be nice now to get.

1 Like