Where do we need to post to get clones back?

It’s hard for me to believe all of you guys claimed coincidences

That’s your problem. This service should’ve never been retired in the first place.

4 Likes

Best bet, and Youtube on your own personal channel. Not @Blizzzard for these changes. You need to talk to certain devs. Get in a live chat discussion with a GM. Post on GD.

And also should have been free.

1 Like

Guys i never got atish in Naxx on retail can we plz bring back old naxx so i can get the FoS

for tree fiddy.

2 Likes

Very true, hopefully blizzard reimplents the character cloning service soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

It baffles me the quantity of post that are made about the cloning service going away and how upset the community is. There’s literally hundreds of posts right now and yep Blizzard keeps its radio silence as usual.

Put your ego to the side for two seconds and recognize that you made a mistake and consider bringing it back even if we have to pay for it.

Come down off your high horse and realize you’re not a perfect company. Bring clones back.

2 Likes

You don’t get the cloning that was offered at the end of vanilla classic again. You had time to use that service and now the snapshot is gone.

1 Like

Just got to keep asking, each of the threads are getting a lot of views and it’s mostly from us casuals.

1 Like

Well the reality is that this is only gaining traction, most people dont even check the forums on a daily weekly or monthy basis, while some have never. In the same way that other commentary is weighted every one post here is indicative of potentially 10-20 others who havent weighed in, the amount of customers eagre to hand blizzard their cash to get their characters back is in posts alone is in the thousands… lol its only a matter of time, blizzard please bring back the character cloning service!

1 Like

You post once in a while in the 40+ clone threads each.

1 Like

Thats true, so many people dont even bother with the forums I cant imagine how many others would love their character to be returned.

1 Like

Era being dead post TBC isnt an opinion nor is it a cry for special recognition - its just some punctuation on my very accurate assessment on the current state of cloning or more accurately, the lack thereof. That is to say, the fact that clones are gone forever is not a Blizzard mistake but a lack of player scruples and sound judgement. You coulda just spent five bux and cloned the damn toon just in case.

If you think its players gatekeeping you from getting your clones back its safe to say you dont have a firm grasp or even a finger tip on the situation.

You cant make a case that its abject disrespect. There was nothing disrespectful about it. Now you claim some kind of serious situation robbed you of the opportunity and if thats true it would indeed be a hard pill to swallow but its still not a case of disrespect.

Hundreds? I see only a handful mostly from the same people. This own post of yours only got 1 like and I see more people disagreeing with you than agreeing with you.

1 Like

Blizzard should just give them back their characters, its kind of ridiculous that some of us get to play on classic-era and some of us had our characters taken away, classic-era needs as many players as possible with SoM and HC on the horizon which will drain the population by a massive amount, I for one find it a massive mission to find anything other then WSG in my timezone, and even then during the week wsg doesnt even pop consistantly, only on weekends. This is due to a lack of international community on whitemane and I would love more classic-era veterans to return and join us, these are our players from our community who want to come back and play so instead of gate-keeping fling those gates wide open and welcome them home.

Anyone against it is quite shortsighted with no idea how bad it is on classic-era currently.

2 Likes

We post here, we keep posting here until we all have our characters back and live happily ever after.

1 Like

Blizz is doing this on purpose, and with all of our permission.

I took a 6-month break, but I did clone TWO of my characters BEFORE then. And, I guess, within those 6-months, Blizz decided to make an announcement, that I did miss about discontinuing it during my 6-month break time.

So, really, I’m only missing ONE character that I did level, and it’s the one with Enchanting…wanna run my new Enchanter through Uldaman in Vanilla Classic? LOL

1 Like

Deleting 2 years worth of progress is indeed disrespectful if you don’t objectively see that then you arent even worth trying to have a conversation with. Simp harder. You are gatekeeping 100%. What’s the harm of everyone getting their clones back? You instantly will have your edge taken away? Won’t be the most geared dude sitting in org? Give me a break dude.

1 Like