Where do I pay for beta?

I got into BFA alpha and did the exact same thing, OP. >.>

Checked out whatever was new at the time character and race wise, learned the layout of the new town (considering Dazlar’alor’s maze that was the best beta time ever spent… next to reporting bugs), ran the entry scenario, did some town quests, and that was basically it. It was not worth it to spoil the content beyond the town’s gates.

I did report a number of bugs, though!

1 Like

/shrug
doesn’t bother me… do what you feel you need to do to prove yourself :smile:
not sure why you care so much about what other people think.

i was given access with the last wave, but all i’d be doing is testing stuff which will go live with the pre-patch, so there’s not much point downloading it at this point.

i don’t want to spoil it for myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you’re gonna accuse someone of lying expect that when they’re not that you’re gonna get called out on it. i can log into beta right now and meet you somewhere. i don’t magically not have access because you doubt i do.

And that’s your right. We live in a culture so spoiler-saturated you literally can’t miss a show’s newest episode without seeing SpEcUlAtIoN??? Spoiler videos immediately crop up in your recommended YouTube feed or Reddit or any other site the second the da** thing’s over. Jeeze.

It’s like seeing Santa unwrap your gifts for you on December 12th. Meh.

notice how it says “keys”? not keys?
it’s being referred to as “keys”, because that’s what people have always called it.

just like people call “suspensions” … “bans”.
or “connections”… “mergers”.

in addition, notice how it says they can’t be sold/transferred?

also, posted 4 hours ago:

i got it so late that it wouldn’t do much in terms of me helping anything anyway. and i only have access to torghast and can only make level 60s. so i couldn’t put in bugs from leveling anyway.

yes and i put something on on my account and now have beta access.you’re trying to gotcha about using the term keys but that’s how we’re using it. like do you even logic bro?

i’m not saying you don’t have access.

i’m only doubting the method via which you claim you obtained access.

different things :wink:

For anyone that doesn’t have it check your email account the game is registered to .

They sent out a new wave of beta invites. Currently downloading myself.

heh ok.

if you say so.

i’ve got a day to do, enjoy your internet argument about nothing important :slight_smile:

Yet you’re on here every day doing exactly that.

You can literally see their in the beta group on his profile, but he’s just going to randomly lie about the obtained method. Sure

you’re the one wasting both of our times trying to tell me you don’t believe the way i said i got beta. you’re the one being ridiculous. so yeah. walk away my dude.

i had no idea getting beta right before release would cause people to think i’m lying randomly. like what in the actual crap? lol

you can literally see everyone who has been in the last 2 betas as being enabled…

some days i don’t have stuff to do…?

a massive wave went out today.
i’m not saying you’re not in beta, i’m doubting that you gained access via a traditional “key”.
…especially after i posted a link from a blue which was posted 4 hours ago, stating they don’t give out keys.

jeez louise. :roll_eyes:

my fiance got beta access from a friend of hers. she didn’t want to use it so she gave it to me. i’m not sure why that’s so unbelievable to you. she is friends with a lot of content creators and people who work for blizz. she was on zarhyms alpha list for years. but i’m sure i’m making that up as well. lol

Actually there is a thread about the new beta invites . I’m almost done down loading it myself

that’s cool. :slight_smile: i hope you enjoy it!