Where do I pay for beta?

heh ok.

if you say so.

i’ve got a day to do, enjoy your internet argument about nothing important :slight_smile:

Yet you’re on here every day doing exactly that.

You can literally see their in the beta group on his profile, but he’s just going to randomly lie about the obtained method. Sure

you’re the one wasting both of our times trying to tell me you don’t believe the way i said i got beta. you’re the one being ridiculous. so yeah. walk away my dude.

i had no idea getting beta right before release would cause people to think i’m lying randomly. like what in the actual crap? lol

you can literally see everyone who has been in the last 2 betas as being enabled…

some days i don’t have stuff to do…?

a massive wave went out today.
i’m not saying you’re not in beta, i’m doubting that you gained access via a traditional “key”.
…especially after i posted a link from a blue which was posted 4 hours ago, stating they don’t give out keys.

jeez louise. :roll_eyes:

my fiance got beta access from a friend of hers. she didn’t want to use it so she gave it to me. i’m not sure why that’s so unbelievable to you. she is friends with a lot of content creators and people who work for blizz. she was on zarhyms alpha list for years. but i’m sure i’m making that up as well. lol

Actually there is a thread about the new beta invites . I’m almost done down loading it myself

that’s cool. :slight_smile: i hope you enjoy it!

Yep, buy a CE carry :+1:

I have to assume this is a troll question because, having achievements going back to 2009, you must have a fairly decent idea of how this game works by now.

because beta access can’t be traded.

we’ve already been through this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I want to step into the middle of a heated argument but, if the means of gaining it was through giveaways (a number of which have taken place over the last week or so) I believe that the method of getting them is that you provide your bnet info and it is passed by the competition holder to Blizzard, to activate the beta on that bnet. So its potentially possible that a winner could provide the bnet info of someone else as a sort of “gift” to give them the access.

Possible???

yep, entirely possible.

but it’s not a “key”… blizzard activate the account.
(which is what my point has been all along) :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont get hung up on terminology would be my advice. One link to a community person called it a key, another said there was no key, so shrug there is confusion even from employees.

If it works, it works. Let’s call it a beta apple and be damned (:

some people are too far gone :frowning:

you know who you’re talking to… right? :stuck_out_tongue:

words mean things!!!

grrr. :hot_face:

I just got mine yesterday. Will probably install and try it out over the weekend so I at least have a clue what I’m doing on launch.

send me you credit card detail as well as those 3 little numbers at the back. I’ll talk a person I know who know someone who know someone that knows someone who knows someone who sends out beta keys :wink: