Where do I pay for beta?

Is there a secret option to buy beta access? I pre-ordered Shadowlands during blizzcon last year, still haven’t received mine.

I am opted in.

1 Like

Imagine paying to test a game they won’t change based on player testing and feedback.

6 Likes

You get to play beta October 27th with everyone else.

15 Likes

i got it or free. i think you can win keys from people. i don’t think you can buy it though.

26th for usa :wink:

3 Likes

There are no beta keys. Just have to hope for an invite to appear in your drop down menu in your launcher.

They’ve made quite a few changes based on feedback honestly. Just because they wont budge on their covenant stance doesn’t mean they aren’t listening to feedback at all, this is so disingenuous :confused:

3 Likes

i hope everyone that is crying about not being able to min max the entire game goes to play ff for a few tiers and gains some perspective. this is a game. not a job. you don’t need to be 100% perfect all the time. there are no real consequences. especially if your guild isn’t horrible. the game shouldn’t be balanced around randos pugging mythic+

1 Like

Yup. You pay anything between $0-$15 a month.

Then you hope to hit the RNG lottery.

1 Like

my wife got beta access from someone and gave the code to me. that’s how i got it. :slight_smile:

Being opted in is not a guarantee that you will get a beta invite.

Paying money to get to do beta testing? That sounds an awfully lot like a MLM ploy to me. Sad that someone would want to do such a thing, I mean, I know we’re in a content draught, but come on.

Besides Blizzard picking certain players to test certain features, beta invites are random. Pre-ordering the xpac does not guarantee you’ll receive an invite.

There are no codes man.

2 Likes

except in MoP. but that beta was a clown fiesta. XD

1 Like

There are. Streamers and content creators have been giving them away.

do you want me to post on the beta forums showing you that i have beta and that you can get a key? because i will.

Well yes but you didn’t get it for pre-ordering MoP. You got it for paying your sub 6 months in advance. Came with the mount and that.

i couldn’t remember the specifics. it’s been so long. i just remember it was a total crap show. XD

1 Like

10/10 troll. you fooled everyone lol.