Where did my EYE GO?!

I did think it was a little loud, but i liked the idea behind the Eye getting louder.

Now it’s gone. What happened?

How can I worship my creator without wearing his eye 24/7

Try playing some eye spy

Bugs usually get posted in the Bug Forum, like this:

snrks

Guess N’zoth didn’t like your haircut.

That, or our Barbers are far more powerful than we remotely realized, and have the power to completely strip away Old God Influences.

Maybe we should recruit these powerful barbers into our ranks to purge out the false gods.

Yes, let’s give them Thunderbluff and kick out the current inhabitants.

And yes, they can have Silvermoon City too!

It was mentioned that if you pick up the quest to cleanse it then abandon it the eye should reappear again. Looks like some bugs are just going around.

Clearly you are unworthy of the love and warmth that is our tentacle Lord.

If you’d like you can be one of our sla- ahem long term inescapable non-consentual contracted serving employees.

Step 1. Spend a week in Felsavior’s dungeon.
Step 2. Nobody has returned from step 1.

1 Like

Nobody wants to return from my dungeon. They are there by choice.

Shrug

But you’re essentially keeping them all from serving N’Zoth, by letting them service serve you.

Interesting enough, I took the toon that has the eye to Zangarmarsh to help out there and as soon as she entered the zone, she got all kinds of very strange and very loud whispers. I couldn’t understand what the whispers were saying but it was spooky! She flew from Shatt and the whispers didn’t start until she entered the Zangar zone.

Who said N’zoth isn’t there too? Tentacles are perfect for what happens in my dungeons.

I’ve been to the Felhammer. It’s nowhere near large enough for N’Zoth. Just because you asked Mortis to reanimate some tentacles and tell all those saps in your dungeon that it’s N’Zoth, doesn’t actually make it true.

1 Like

My best buddy hasn’t come to my dungeon yet…

Idk why your questioning my loyalty to N’zoth though.

1 Like

Boredom :frowning:

Oh good, I thought you were accusing me of something.

All 3 eyes narrow

I don’t bring accusations against other DHs. I shift them to some other class or, preferably, onto the Alliance.

I was simply playing along with my war campaign quests and once I accepted the battle to fight against Sylvanas with Saurfang, I transported to Razor Hill and that’s when my eye disappeared(at least when I noticed it was gone). Thought it was a fluke but when I logged back in just now, it’s still missing and I’m realizing other players are experiencing the same thing. I wanted the gift to see what my character would have been able to experience later on I worked hard on that quest line a lot of traveling.

So I finished that story and now my eye is back so idk if it’s because I went through that or if it was a glitch.

They changed it so it’s tied to the zone. If you’re in a BfA zone it’ll be there (mostly). If you’re in a different zone, it’ll be hidden.