Where did all the world PvPers go?

I kill you nerds in Dazaralor and Orgrimmar all day with no repercussion.

Git gud.

3 Likes

Bet you only attacked the port, not up on the seal where they hang out by the raid boss guards. Or did not venture to the invasions.

6 Likes

Never seen you before, and if I did you’d be under my boot

5 Likes

did u attack with like 80 ppl?.. cause that is probably why they ignored u… for the 1000th time the game cant handle that so there is no fun with dealing with it…

3 Likes

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it’s very unfun

2 Likes

You would never even see the arrow that fells you.

Yesterday dozens of Horde fell at my hand in Orgrimmar, including Sylvanas herself with the help of a few friends.

1 Like

By few he means 80+.

4 Likes

Zerg guilds having a hard to finding people to fight? Told you eventually people would just stop showing up when all you do is bring a raid group or 2 everywhere you go.

3 Likes

and by friends he means randos he found on group finder

4 Likes

I’ve been coming solo, not with a zerg. I’ve killed dozens of members of every “PvP” guild in their home cities of Orgrimmar and Dazaralor. Elves of the North, Division VII, Ironsworn Regiment, The Syndicate, even the rare Warsong Battalion member, none are safe.

(Seriously guys stop dying so much or I might have to make a twitter.)

1 Like

None of those are really “PVP” guilds, they’re just like casual leveling invite-anyone guilds.

1 Like

That explains a lot, I would have expected them to be better. The only time I ever die In Dazaralor is if I pull the elite named guard or if I get knockbacked off the temple and even then it’s a rare occasion. I killed 3 ISR members within 2 minutes last night for lights sake.

If this is the best ED Horde can muster then PvP is in a sad state on this realm.

Can’t wait for classic.

1 Like

Does KO even do wpvp anymore?

Is that Andrew?

You just admitted that you die to an NPC and you’re trashing talking other players?

You have to admit this thread has been entertaining. o.O

Are you attempting to claim you’ve never died to an NPC?

You’re good.

2 Likes

Every time I post on the forums it switches my toon to a low level alt, wtf.

Yeah, if you go to boralus or some other city and kill em there lol

1 Like

No they didn’t.

1 Like