Where did all the world PvPers go?

Honestly this isn’t my main, my main is on WrA but when I am on here they seem to be doing WPvP at times. I saw them asking if anyone wanted to go hunt bounties a couple night ago.

We are out almost every night just in small squad size numbers 5-7

2 Likes

I’m almost embarrassed to say that I don’t care about WPvP anymore. I firstly cannot stand lagging. I especially can’t stand lagging while trying to fight. Ook that dook. And of course secondly I hate sharding. It was a terrible idea then and still is. I’ll do WPvP for the guild I’m in, but otherwise probably not.

I am going to try and gear up and do rated PvP. That’s my only hope, really, even though so many PvPers say rated sucks too.

Warcraft Gods help us.

1 Like

Rated isn’t so bad, given your class you might need to go resto, which is highly demanded to fight rot comps.

Compared to legion, I feel rated pvp is in a better place, strictly speaking for rbgs. Every class is viable and strong, even if every spec isn’t. This sort of means we are headed in the right direction, even if we have a long way to go.

While I was subbed for the last 8 months, I mostly just enjoyed doing rated. I feel it was the last real place I could find any modicum of challenge left in this game anymore, and season 2 seemed to be more welcoming of different classes compared to season 1 - the 8.15 class changes were good, even if a little late.

Might come back for season 3, not sure yet.

im in stormwind everyday looking for a good 1v1. So far pretty disappointed with alot of people trying to abuse the roofs or resort to mobbing but i still believe in the wpvp dream!

1 Like

Runs into Stormwind stockades as soon as their hp starts dropping and meta is down.

I don’t think your wpvp dream is the same as mine.

3 Likes

if you are out there then you will see why i run i don’t run from 1v1s. So yes your wpvp dream is vastly different from mine.

Ahh, I like you’re shtick of watching over the trade district from yonder tower, ready to fight those that give you a poke.

1 Like

my attempts at a fist fight keep getting interrupted… ppl need to learn to respect the fist fight duel…

3 Likes

I will watch them to see if others jump in. I personally try to avoid jumping in unless they are low level or low health I might throw a heal at them to help them out to help balance it out. At that point it is a judgement call (Play on words from a paladin).
1 vs 1 is always good. IMO

1 Like

I have never died to an npc:grim

:astonished::earth_americas::house_with_garden::house_with_garden::beach_umbrella:

acing:Preformatted text

On a serious note, Our servers sharding is pretty bad.