Where can I get a dog?

I remember seeing people have Corgis on this game, and I kinda wanna get one just for the heck of it, do any of you know any vendors that sell dogs?

3 Likes

https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/canines/

my quick skim of that link shows no easy buyouts

The only corgi pet i know of is the store pet. You buy them from blizzard store.
Pretty sure they are not available in game, but could be wrong.

Dang, guess I won’t be getting a WoW dog anytime soon.

1 Like

Perky pug is the best, come from an achieve from pugging. Got it long ago so can’t remember exactly how.

3 Likes

Play a hunter and get one of the dogs in gilneas

Someday I hope they bring in golden retrievers and siberian huskies into the game.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having a husky, I doubt they’ll add them though.

2 Likes

Best way is find a companion or battle pet (dog), search its name, and then go buy it off AH.

You randomly queue 100x, or run w/100 unique individuals and after the completion of the 100th run, you get the achieve and the pug pet. (Using the LFG tool, to be more specific)

:sparkles:

5 Likes

Think you had to do a set number of pug groups using the LFG tool. I got it in WoTLK so I don’t remember the exact details.

3 Likes

Corgnelius is a corgi pet from the mission tables in Legion. (Pretty sure it was Legion)

7 Likes

There’s a few wolf pups that look fairly close.

1 Like
  1. It began in WOTLK. See my comment above you, Stompy. :wink: :blush:

Ugly little dog, but then I’m not a fan of small yappy dogs, and definitely not of the pug breed. lol Still a nice thing to get though.

I believe so as well.
ALSO OP, there is this too that you can get with TW badges when the next WoW Anniversary thing comes back around!(so save your TW badges!!!)

:sparkles:

^guess who has a bunch of pets they need to offload. :laughing:

seriously though… don’t waste gold on pets which you can easily obtain yourself.

fel pup, grumpy, worg pup, cinderpup, tinder pup, blazehound, corgnelius, … all fairly easy to obtain.

You can get a Corgi when the Anniversary event comes around in November. Just do a timewalking dungeon now while the event is going on, get the 500 badges from the quest and wait till Nov where you can buy one for 200 badges.

2 Likes

do 100 lfgs. you get a pug!

Yer best bet is probably the Perky Pug from doing randoms, or just scan your Legion mission board for Corgnelius. Otherwise the next Anniversary event should let you buy the Corgi.

1 Like

I remember getting Chaos Pup from the second-last Naaru boss in Sunwell Plateau. When idle, it runs around in circles - how adorable!! I love him.

There are a few others I know of, but they were event rewards. If you weren’t logged in during that time, you don’t get it.