Where can I get a dog?

If you like the look of this dog (Cinder Pup), you can buy it on the AH for less than 10g.

https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/aerie-peak/item/127748

There is a worg pup you can get from lower black rock spire itā€™s easy to get.

Oops wrong link

This is the one that drops in LBRS

someone just send the dude a bunchā€¦ itā€™s not as if we donā€™t all have a ton of these just sitting around.

i donā€™t have any characters on AP, otherwise iā€™d donate a few.

Grumpy is an easy dog you can get. Anyone can pick up the quest as long as youā€™re level 98.

~https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/canines/grumpy/~

Donā€™t forget Tito, from the Raiding With Leashes II achievement. It has a bow tie and everything!

Most of these, for the achievement, can be obtained fairly cheap on AH these days.

• Lilā€™ Bad Wolf
  • Netherspace Abyssal
  • Tideskipper
  • Coilfang Stalker
  • Lesser Voidcaller
  • Menagerie Custodian
  • Fiendish Imp
  • Tainted Waveling
  • Pocket Reaver
  • Phoenix Hawk Hatchling

Take care of the size of some pets, I ground for hours to get the fox kit, and it turned out to be so small that I could barely see it. (At max camera distance).

I got my Corgi from the WoWā€™s anniversary thing.

Corgi Pup - 12th anniversary event
Molten Corgi - 10th anniversary event
Corgnelius - legion class hall reward
Overtuned Corgi Goggles (makes everyone look like a Corgi) - 14th anniversary event
Adopted Puppy Crate - Pandaria timewalking vendor
Crate of Kidnapped Puppies (they actually bite your enemies) - Drops from Borginn Darkfist (a rare elite in Kun-Lai)
Alterac Brew Pup - Blizzard store
Cinder Pup - WOD garrison mission
Fel Pup - rare elite [Ceraxas] at the Temple of Shaā€™naar in Tanaan Jungle
Frostwolf Pup - Frostwolf rep vendor in Warspear
Grumpy - The quest that rewards Grumpy can be found inside a burning house in Bradensbrook in western Valā€™sharah.
Lord Woofington - Island Expeditions random drop
Lost Netherpup - pet vendor in Lunarfall or Frostwall
Snowfang - shaman order hall

I didnā€™t include foxes and worgs

1 Like

I like the Molten Corgi. Makes it easy to make waffles. :waffle:

1 Like

I want pet dogs too!

I want Pitbulls, GSDā€™s, Doberman, Retrievers that collect your loot, Labā€™s, Huskyā€™s and all the puppyā€™s.

If we got pitbulls in this game, I would grind like crazy to get one.

1 Like

I remember being so excited and thinking he was so cute and then he did the scoot thing. :expressionless: I quickly clicked dismiss and that was that. :sweat_smile:

butā€¦ he leaves a flaming trail of stank behind him! :joy:

1 Like

LOL

/shakes head while yelling ā€œNo no no no!ā€ in order to remove the image

Molten Corgi is best dog but is a WoW anniversary item

Thereā€™s a couple. Cornelius (sp?) is from the Legion mission table as a rare pet. Thereā€™s a Corgi people can get from the anniversary event every year. And thereā€™s the molten corgi, but I donā€™t remember where that oneā€™s from.

• Corgi Pup is the one for the anniversary events. It can be purchased from an anniversary vendor.
  • Corgnelius is from the Legion Class Hall mission table (I renamed mine Manticorg :wink: )
  • Molten Corgi was for logging in during the WoW 10th Anniversary event
1 Like

While youā€™re at it, get a Shaman to their Maelstrom Class Hall, and you can battle Snowfang for a pet as well:

But I donā€™t even like leveling battle pets and stuff and I want that!