Where are the solo shuff fixes?

Ya this honestly.

1 Like

I could certainly improve my play and am trying… You said that Fire and frost damage is all instant… Now you are talking about how hard a Glacial spike hits… Moveing the goalpost.

This already happens in the other modes. People leaves matches to tank their MMR already in 2v2 and RBGs for carries. Not sure how that didn’t end up in RSS honestly.

DESERVES IT??? For playing the damn game as its designed and what will give them the most likely win? Focusing the mage has ALWAYS been a thing. Always. Melee love mages. We’re squishy and if you’re bad, theyre easy to train and kill. Obviously if a solo shuffle is 3 melee dps and 1 mage caster, the melee are going to ride you.

You think people deserve to have a 30+ minute Q and 20-30 min game wasted for no benefit or reward because they played badly or didnt take care of you? You are so self absorbed and selfish its unreal. I’m sure you’re the guy raging in every lobby at your healer because you stood still trying to cast frostbolt with a DH/war training you and he couldnt keep you up.

I can smell the nihilistic anti-morals wafting off you. “HURR DURR IM MAD SO IM GUNNA SPITEFULLY LEAVE THIS GAME ON ROUND 6 TO PUNISH EVERYONE ELSE ALONG WITH ME”. God its just pathetic on every level.

1 Like

If you are having RSS problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but RSS aint one…Anyways with that said, I think in all my RSS games I have left 1 time on my Mage, and it wasn’t because I got trained by the 3 druids on the other team either, the healer just said I am done, afk and thats how it went.

If you don’t like how you are targeted by melee all the time, go play one. Easy solution. I know I know, but I am a caster, I want to play caster, well, you may have better luck in 2s and 3s, or RBGs. RSS is essentially a gladiator pit mixed with the old TV show Weakest Link.

1 Like

I could certainly improve my play and am trying… You said that Fire and frost damage is all instant… Now you are talking about how hard a Glacial spike hits… Moveing the goalpost.

Such monumental amounts of COPE. You have a talent called ice floes. You can move and cast as a mage now. At this point I can only assume you dont know how to use it.

Fire mage dmg is all instant. Frost mage dmg depending on the build, is instant. Frozen orb > comet storm > flurry > lance lance lance lance lance > flurry > lance lance > ice nova > ice floes ring of fire/frostbomb/frostbolt/etc. You have a crap ton of instant dmg as frost, and when you do need to cast, you press ice floes and continue kiting and running.

I also love how you say im moving the goalpost with 1 part of my reply while ignoring the rest that addresses the entire point of conversation, which is why leavers like you are a cancer to the game and waste everyones time. Blizz has already addressed this problem with granting points per round won if someone leaves, and i made this post asking why it hasnt been implemented. Shoulda been done yesterday, but its xmas week so maybe they are waiting till next tues because everyone was on vaca.

Gratz on 1200 man you’re climbing!
:nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

You said INstants… im not going to play your game of changing the conversation… You said ALL mage damage was instants. Ice flows does not make instants… Try again.

Falling actually.

But, since you are so much higher rated than me, why should you care if I leave a match every once in a while ? Its not like we would face one another… good thing to, I could probably 1 shot you and well, i mean being insta killed by a 1200 player would be really hard on your ego wouldnt it ?

Every time I’m facing a team and the enemy healer is 0-5 they will leave

Sounds like your gripe is with Blizz then… They will change it and things will change… congrats.

And stop being so dramatic… on any given RSS only half the players gain rating, if even that. So In reality, If someone leaves, they prevent a few from losing rating and cause a few to not get any. So it doesnt waste EVERYONEs time…

Sheesh you guys are so dramatic.

LOL… cry for me!

Bro you are getting fixated on the most stupid crap that is completely irrelevant to all my points and playing this game to misdirect from your own inadequacy, childishness, and spiteful bs wasting everyones time with leaving.

Let me correct my hyperbole just for you and your equivocations. 90% of mage dmg is instant, with the other 10% being castable while moving with ice flows. Frost can pump out huge dmg without ever having to sit and cast. I wrote out the rotation, which again you ignored. I’m not saying youre gunna top DPS meters with 3 melee in a shuff, but you can still do dmg and get kills if you know how to CC, time defensives, and survive long enough to get a burst window. All it takes is 1 CS on a healer, properly timed alter/blink/displace/root/etc to escape melee dps, and then you can turn to a healer with 5 stacks of icicles, 2 flurries, comet storm, lance, etc, and get a kill. Its definitely not easy though and requires addons to track CDs, along with indepth knowledge of other classes and builds.

Welcome to wow PVP. You must be new here.

Just ignore him, they are trolling for attention now and getting your thread off topic.

Ohh how dare you! /s

I never disagreed with this… any of it… You said one thing initially, which I did disagree with and you have been on a tirade ever since, apparently argueing a different point with yourself or what you imagined I disagreed with. Talk about wasting time.

I didnt ignore anything, nor am I ignorant to it… I know most if not all the major rotations/ combos for doing damage with all 3 specs…

Again, never disagreed with any of this.

No, not new here… and didn’t disagree with any of that.

And stop being so dramatic… on any given RSS only half the players gain rating, if even that. So In reality, If someone leaves, they prevent a few from losing rating and cause a few to not get any. So it doesnt waste EVERYONEs time… Sheesh you guys are so dramatic.

People have lives, jobs, kids, and very limited free time to play wow. The point of shuffle was to allow people to get on and do rated pvp immediately without having to find teammates. When you wait 30 mins for a Q, and then spend 20 mins in a game to where someone leaves round 6 for no reward or points, its infuriating and makes you not want to play shuffle at all. YOU are wasting peoples time and being dramatic in leaving out of spite. Not the people playing the game with a spine and taking their losses like a champ.

You are the worst type of player. Absolute worst.

Also I just looked up your profile and what I found was just hilarious. Here’s your shuffle stats.

You’ve won 7/8 as arcane.
25 /26 as fire
67/70 as frost.

What the hell are you complaining about dude lol. Just wow.

Your 2s win/loss is awful tho, so maybe you’re mad because double melee dps are wrecking you.

I’ve left one time in over 100 games total.
Reason being, it was Fury, DK, Rogue, Feral, another evoker and me.
Both us evokeres were getting RUINED by these bursty mongo melee.
I give up on healing at all until nerfs are implemented on Warriors and Rogues at the very least

You can’t report someone for being bad at the game, that is not griefing.

You’ve actively admitted you’d leave based on how your performance is going in the game which is griefing other players because you aren’t getting what you want. You don’t think blizzard has access to your forum posts after someone reports you?

Now you’re just making things up.

Lol it’s arena, people are going to train the best target possible. This guy clearly plays a mage which has its advantages and weaknesses, you can’t expect to play one and not be trained by melee.

Yeah you’re right. The lack of self awareness from demage is hilarious, especially after you see his shuffle stats lol.

TLDR of post: Implement shuffle fixes blizzard. please. Save us from people like demage.

1 Like

OK… I mean if I cared what you think…I GUESS id be hurt?

Those aren’t my stats… have no idea what you are looking at.

You got that right tho… Yea its pretty bad… Ive been playing with a IRL Warrior friend that is still learning the class. I just like playing with him even though its not a great comp and we dont do all that well.