Where are the solo shuff fixes?

Yet another stupid af waste of time solo shuffle where you go 5-0 and some baby pos leaves round 6 because they only have 1 win. I’m so unbelievably tired of this crap. Wait 30 friggen minutes for a Q, finally get a good game and do well trying to climb rating, and 1 person decides to be a infantile baby and leave round 6 because they are getting dominated and outplayed.

Why the hell havent you implemented the individual round point system yet? Its so simple. If you go 5-0 and someone leaves round six, give them some god damn points. You should have implemented this yesterday during patch day. You’ve had months of play testing in PTR to know how infuriatingly rage inducing it is to have someone leave in the late rounds after doing well. There is no excuse. Fix this bs or people arent going to play this stupid game mode anymore.

13 Likes

Exactly, how has this not been addressed yet? System is horribly flawed. Half of my games someone leaves and I don’t get rating

4 Likes

Ill re- post what I posted in another thread about this :

I reserve the right to rage quit at any time.

You do understand that most people leave out of utter frustration at the ridiculous imbalances in the game right now right? Its not like people just leave for no reason…

I just left a match because for the 10th shuffle in a row… it was warrior, DH and rogue… And EVERY match I get trained by either:

Rogue + warrior
Warrior + DH
DH + rogue

It isn’t fun… its ridiculous. If the game is going to reward them for doing nothing more than spamming any ability they can on me and shutting me down completely, guaranteeing their win… Why should I stick around or care at all that their time was wasted… My time was just as wasted since there was 0 chance of winning. Only they should be thankful that in addition to their time being wasted, they lost no rating.

Now you can flame me all you want… But the reality is that For me, after loosing 5 rounds to this BS… It makes more sense for me to leave, take my CR hit and maintain my MMR, then come get it all back in the next match that doesnt have nothing but Melee smashing my face in.

8 Likes

Simple. They make leaving tank your MMR as well. Right now, because of the bass ackwards way they’ve got this mess set up, it is legitimately better for players above a certain rating to leave a game instead of letting their MMR take a hit.

2 Likes

So you are why this game mode needs to have these fixes implemented, because you lack a spine.

Ive had the same experience as a boomkin with now 800 rounds of shuffle, but ive never left a single one. You lose way more points by leaving, and if you cant manage to stick out the last round or two to lose 50-60pts instead of 100+, then i dunno what to tell you. When the Q times are 30+ minutes, leaving makes you selfish and waste an hour of peoples precious time with no reward for anyone, and a more steep punishment for you the leaver. There is no upside other than you getting some gleeful spite out of ruining the game for the rest of us and wasting our time. Your spite should be at blizzard, not the players.

Out of my last 30 shuffles, 20 have been 3 melee dps and me the lone boomkin. I still manage to get some 3 wins for 0 points, sometimes 4 wins for 20-30 pts, with a few 2 wins in between where i lose 50-60pts. I had 5 shuffles in a row with a leaver round 5/6 where i had 4+ wins at 1750 MMR. Woulda climbed to 2k easy. Then the next 5 shuffles i had were double DH/rogue, double war/rogue, double dk/dh, etc, and i could only get 2 wins in each of them, tanking my rating down to a 1400. Still didnt leave like a baby with no spine, as rage inducing as it is.

If you look at the stats for the top performing classes in solo shuffle, its very telling about where the meta is. It’s all melee with shadow priests and demo locks mixed in, in terms of DPS. Very few mages because they are very hard to play and require precision, timing, and coordination with teammates to do well. Those attributes dont exist in shuffle because its just zerg zug melee tunneling 1 target and blowing awkward CCs into healers whenever they can. Yet there are still mages in the top 100 in shuffle. Sounds like you need to get good and practice more. Watch Xaryu, Aeghis, and Mitch jones play. They are some of the best mages.

Don’t play shuffle if you cant manage to play 6 rounds. I hope they implement bans and massive punishments for people like you who leave.

4 Likes

Cry me a river.

I don’t leave the games without the Zug Zug melee… Mostly because they are enjoyable since they are balanced… Ill stop leaving the zug zug shuffles when the penalty is too great (which I support btw) or when they tone down Melee or buff casters.

As far as some mages being high ranked in RSS… sure… you can find someone high ranked for any class or spec… So what?

1 Like

Just came here to make a post about this, WTF WTF WTF why!?!?!? you work your butt off going 5/0 only to gain NOTHING bc some looser left? Everyone should still get a rating change. UN Fing Believable blizzard! I would rather pvp in FF14 than this BS.

3 Likes

NO you finish the match you are impacting others rankings you selfish Swine! either learn to deal or accept these comps or ask for peel help. Also if you fing leave then others should still gain rank and they shouldnt lose out because you are a baby that wants to leave when things get tough. SILENCE YOU! If I was Blizz you would be perma banned if you leave 8 games a season, others still get credit for the hard work they put in, and the LEAVER would DROPPPPPP Tons of Rating.

3 Likes

Agreed thank you for making a post! I Can’t even believe others don’t gain rating, blow my mind. The Stupidity in the design… anyways, Cheers

1 Like

Bro you’re the one crying and leaving games. Wow has always had a zug zug meta. Wow pvp is all about setups and timing burst windows. Casters left to free cast can do very strong dmg, so obviously they get trained to slow it down. Even then, all 3 mage specs can still pump some dmg while getting trained. Fire is all instant, frost is all instant, arcane is basically all instant burst with pom, arc missles, orbs, and the use of ice flows to run and cast.

Mages literally just got a big dmg buff on fire/frost too. Arcane is absurdly OP as well and will probs get nerfed. If you cant manage to win some games as arcane vs melee, you are doing something wrong. Frost is p good now. Fire is still poo and dies too easy.

You have a lot of tools to handle melee. Alter time, many roots, slows, blink, displacement, mass invis, ice nova, etc. I have a mage that is 1700 in shuffle as frost. I spent 90% of games just trying to live, kiting, etc, and then i setup a good CC and burst.

Google drustvar. They have shuffle rankings and class distribution stats. There are 5 mages in top 100 in shuff, all arcane. Why can they do well and you cant? Its because mage is the highest skill cap class. If you’re new to wow pvp, I understand your frustration and why you’re struggling. If you’ve been playing wow pvp for a while, this is nothing new. You gotta kite, cc, coordinate, and time burst.

You’re leaving shuffles because of your own inadequacy as a mage, and end up hurting others rating and wasting their time because you cant cope. Stop q’ing shuffle.

2 Likes

Same company, new expansion.

Blizzard hasn’t changed a bit.

We all got fleeced.

1 Like

He doesnt care. He prefers selfish spite over being stoic and accepting he needs to improve his play. I agree melee dmg is way overtuned for current health pools, but im not leaving shuffles because of it. I do my best and try to at least get 3 wins for 0 points. I’d rather lose 60 pts with 1-2 wins than lose 150pts because of leaving.

I read earlier today that leaving is now a strategy because you don’t lose mmr, only cr

1 Like

Leavers themselves are not the reason that the game gives you nothing when a match is cancelled by a leaver. No matchmade game anywhere ever does that and nobody knows why blizzard stepped on this rake. Everybody warned them lol

Would losing extra CR for leaving be a viable counter to people leaving? like instead of losing lets say 50 points for only having one win out of X games if you leave you lose the CR for your loses plus another x amount for leaving? And obviously people who have positive w/l for that game get the CR they deserve.

Again. post a video of you managing to somehow evade a DH and warrior on you… I know its fun to call others bad at the game, but you are full of cow dung if you are going to sit here and claim that you are able to kite a warrior and DH simultainiously in arena… absolutely full of it… When that happens, it comes down to your teammates and what they do, because you aren’t doing squat if you get focused. And if the warrior has shattering throw, you are dead. End of story.

Behavior

Behavior that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

I reserve the right to report you and have the appropriate action taken against you for leaving.

Also went 0-6 due to melee but I didn’t leave, had another game where I went 6-0.

You win some you lose some.

4 Likes

Its a free world.

Did you ever stop to think that Blizzard, who made the only punishment for leaving a match a 15m deserter debuff, wont ban those who leave?

I mean, if they cared, they would have made it impossible to have your char leave a match.

In the same vein not helping the player getting constantly trained could also be seen as griefing or anything of the above, what’s you’re point?

He doesnt have one… its a myopic post with horrible foundation.

By his logic, everyone in the RSS that focuses and trains one person the whole time is griefing… or people that corpse camp in WORld PVP should be banned too.