WHERE ARE THE OLD FOLKS

Hi Everyone You’re Most Beloved Legend is Back! Deathstrikee

I have a ud Rogue name darthjarjar kromcrush 60 leading a raiding Guild Panty Ninjas.

Also a Dwarf Priest Deathstrikee almost 60 on faerlina I’m in Swifty Guild sovereign

Wanted to say Hi to all my [A] Legendary League and on Horde Shadow & Dust old clanmates.

I’m going to pvp with Swifty when pvp comes out & on both characters. Stop by say hi anytime.

Oh wow, I remember you. Your Encyclopedia Dramatica page still exists, I had some good laughs back in the day because of you, I hope you’re doing better and I hope you get those asian twins some day.

Did you ever have a troll rogue?

Likewise Littlebug took about 8 years off. Paradox guild is a barren wasteland. I think someone’s alt logs in once a week for all of 5 minutes. This is my first week in BforA. Hit me up if you want to introduce me to Mythics or entry level raids. Low level of commitment now because I know Shadowlands is coming.

Hope you old folks all are doing well.
Funny story, I actually ran into an old Draenor TBC 3s partner in a WoW Classic AV.

Ghost, the NE Shadow Priest–if you ever read this–you’re the reason I made a priest in WoW Classic. Holysh!t I still remember you terrorizing TB.

1 Like

Well this thread was a nice trip down memory lane. Lots of names I had forgotten but clearly remember after seeing them posted in here. My original Escapehatch is just named Escape now, and got switched to a Zandalari, but he’s still on Draenor after all these years.

1 Like

Damn, just saw this thread while checking on a name from back in the day.

October 2022 and still on Draenor.

Ye.

Holy Paladin Redeemus here Now a Prervation evoker lol

Whats up Deathstrikee! In case you ever see this again.

I remember those great old times in WSG and AB with Sasquatch, Evilpeople, Adrian and ofcourse the one and only Madmaxx, self proclaimed “Best DPC Vorrier on server!”

Odeon-Hunter & Gonga-Druid

I still play on Draenor as Ramuk-Warrior, for a few months following each expo release.

If anyone else from the old eXs days sees this drop a line, I have tons of memories. Especially the peeps that made it to Ocean City!

Something ironic about Draenor being dead…

Pogo felt up Lactaid’s sister irl and the server was never the same. OMFG Huge Belt.

Old Folk here - Redeemus Holy Paladin. New name Anodin. Also known as Jesthealz or Pandapete

Played here with this character, spelled drayken tho, from classic through early wrath and then transferred to sargeras.
Played in Acarinqua kaane or however it was spelled
Played in reprisal for a while in bc, some other smaller raiding guilds with Eroland, Pootpoot, filth, walker, spanner, vu. I could go on. If y’all are out there I miss playing with you all!

Verdeloth here was the GM of Momentum for too long.

See a few familiar names in here. Hope your all doing well.