WHERE ARE THE OLD FOLKS

Old guy on here.

Been playing since December 2004, roughly.

Sheesh
1 Like
08/25/2017 10:56 AMPosted by Onesia
Paging the troll shaman Tuna.

I still hate you.

I remember you from WSG long, long, long time ago.

Jerk.

I remember that guy.

/wave Any old Ethereal Knights still kicking around? Nowadays I mostly play on my Druid, Toccata.
1 Like
01/25/2017 06:33 PMPosted by Fuh
Sameji is a dude.

Rude.
I miss when these old realm forums were buzzing with activity and you could look forward to weekly multi page drama threads..... good times!
2 Likes
06/07/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Minko
I miss when these old realm forums were buzzing with activity and you could look forward to weekly multi page drama threads..... good times!
Agreed.

We need a Draenor server Discord for ultimate !@#$posting
Tourach left a gapping hole when he went to play with wood
Vanilla Draenor mage, checking in!

Just when I thought I was out... they pulled me back in!
04/05/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Sameji
01/25/2017 06:33 PMPosted by Fuh
Sameji is a dude.

Rude.

Tunak/Fersinji here.
Damn saw this thread but didn't realize it's old now too. Whatever happened to all the horde raid guilds?
06/07/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Minko

I remember this quite well :)
I'm old af :P

Like old enough to remember beating people's face in with my Unstoppable Force before Alliance had Shaman. Damn WSG was fun back then.
I played from launch to end of LK. Left the game at the start of Cata and came back at the end of legion.

My toons on Draenor from vanilla that you may remember:
Kaidame - Gnome Warlock (old main, now human)
Guilds: Kings Army - Little Urban Elites - Forgotten Souls

Stabalicious - Night Elf Rogue (vanilla twink, tbc gladiator, BFA main, now human)
Guilds: Little Urban Elites - DND Hulkin Out - Forgotten Souls

Daiyalunai - Night Elf Warrior (now gnome, named Kailyn)
Guilds: Little Urban Elites - Forgotten Souls

Soccermom killed the forums for Draenor.

Is this now the only thread on these forums? Almost seems fitting.

These forums were so dead that this post is the only one that made it through the forum update, and the second to last post was from 2 months before.

Ahhā€¦these were the days. I was a guild officer in UnEvolve back in 2006, and I still remember it fondly. The only familiar name I can find in the guild browser these days is Shadows and Dust.

@malladin ā€” I was in UnEvolveā€¦ My shaman Dominikk and mage friend, Frostrage! For a long while at least. I remember the lottery or w/e we had

Im a Draenor folk, yea Draenor has been dead sadly, Belea-Draenor is my main character too

Joined Ethereal Knights when i was like 35 or so on my hunter Buska. Then made the switch to Inner Circle. Quit my hunter and pvped with my Warlock lol. Good times.

Iā€™m 36. Iā€™m surprised there is any activity on this forumā€¦ Itā€™s like our cluster is just a micro compared to other connected serversā€¦