Where are the Devs? Lack of discussion

They are exterminating bugs :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Also Ion: We listen to the community :joy:

I’m really curious what they will change or if they will do anything at all.

• Legion Raids are still unbearable solo and BfA is even worse.
  • Artifact weapon skins should be account-wide, etc.

But Blizzard seems inept.

Called it back in January.

Yeah. And a lot of other people told me to wait and see instead of complaining because there would be much more waves to come. Still waiting for those new invitation waves.

The CC membership is very unrepresentative of the playerbase, too. What there is seems mostly from the extreme fringes (in all directions) and there’s little if any folks speaking for the silent majority.

Not that it matters, of course, since the dev team was never going to listen anyways.

Yeah, that’s true. I also expected a lot more experienced raiders who could give some perspective on raiding, difficulty, visibility and advanced feedback to classes. But I’ve mostly seen casuals who do LFR or a bit of NHC, so it’s a bit onesided.
Roleplayers also seem to be completely ignored by the devs.

As far as I can tell, there are a couple Hall of Famers and that’s pretty much it.

And Hall of Famers are not representative of the raiding playerbase.

CC has been a total dud. Not blaming the members. Blizzard has barely considered doing the bare minimum to to at least try to make the whole effort look half-genuine.

We went a bit through your characters and achievements now. Next time, please don’t troll-post just because you feel like it for someone who has been playing since Cataclysm. I would still like to know your opinion about the class halls and so on from you.

I’ve been playing since Cataclysm. I started with a BElf Paladin as my main then a few expansions ago I switched to this Hunter. As for Achievement scores, I’m really not that concerned.

Now a question for you, why are you so obsessed with who I play for my main?

I’m the troll? Your the one making personal attacks. And why? Well clearly, those people who can’t hold their own with rational fact based arguments turn to personal attacks.

The fallacy of ad hominem, if you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger.

Yeah that’s just not even accurate. They are still replacing devs. They aren’t on vacation. You do realize that most of the devs left to dreamhaven. Those that stayed are yes-people.
Go the pvp forums. The last pvp
Dev left to morheims company in S1. Instead of fixing seething shores they just pulled it from rotation. So no…they aren’t on vacation.

People leave companies all the time. They get replaced by people leaving other companies. I spent decades in software development and I changed jobs plenty of times myself.

So why should Blizzard be any different?

Probably because apple just bought it out. They had to sort out the harassing workers vs the good workers. They had to replace. They been hiring like crazy. Do you read anything other than forums and just try to set people up for a suspension troll? Go read about dreamhaven and where a lot of the devs went. They aren’t on vacation :rofl:

Troll? More name calling, the final desperate flailing of someone who has lost an argument.

By the way Apple did not buy out Activision Blizzard. They are a publicly traded company. There are rumors of a sale to Microsoft.

I’m not name calling but feel free to log your complaint like the setup artist you are on here. Boooooring

You called me a troll. How is that not name calling. And I don’t need to file complaints, I can fight my own battles.

Unfortunately they are only interested in the Council Community subforum so the rest of the forum is just a bland empty website for them and in the meantime the oranges you see in this thread are just posted so that whatever you have said in this thread is diverse to your liking of them.

It’s a shame, but it seems that the community, THE REAL NOT ORANGE COMMUNITY doesn’t care after all the many, many requests given to improve the game experience.

Because your posts in this topic gave a dishonest impression and how you replied prior is very confusing.

You wish it was this way but I’ll explain it to you. The moment you started to argue

How are class halls different than guilds?

, everything fell apart for us. It was so outlandish, so misinformed - it was only natural to see if your forum avatar only exist to come to the forums to deflect arguments, that’s why I linked your posting in my sibling’s whatsapp group and asked them what they think about it, if something got lost in translation. The argument makes you look like an inexperienced player who wants to talk in a serious discussion about the health of the game but the moment someone questions your claims and looks upon you, it is “name calling, ad hominem fallacy and trolling”. But as it turns out, you played a lot for many, many years.

Because you say so. The fallacy of ad hominem, if you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger. First personal insult you encounter, no need to read further.