Where are the Devs? Lack of discussion

A recent video uncovered an old Brann Bronzebeard quote.
Blood Elves don’t see themselves as High Elves anymore.

High Elves = Alliance only, if this is true.

I do remember how awful the change was. It was so big, it hit several MMO pages and the developers had to give Q&As about it.

Just mention it to the current CEO on twitter and it will likely do wonders.

I believe most people don’t even know about the PVP mounts and that they have the new polygon models.

1 Like

Sure, and after 1776 Americans didn’t see themselves as British any more but we were still the same race, still the same species.

You can look at a Human and an Orc and see that they are clearly not the same thing, but if you look at a High Elf and a Blood Elf you would have to ask about their citizenship to know which is which.

Another point, it doesn’t make much sense to say that Alleria and Vereesa Windrunner are a different race considering that they are full sisters.

Then they honor it. You don’t just fix the text.

If a store accidentally marks an item at an unintended price, they honor it. Why? Because if they don’t, they know they will lose the trust of those people and possibly them as customers forever.

5 Likes

Someone clearly doesn’t remember me saying if they brought it back full time it’d be fine because I can work towards it when I feel like it, eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I did indeed not play for 3 months after that, FYI lol. And didn’t intend to come back. I came back because I got on the cc and gave them the benefit of the doubt they might listen to some mage tower feedback, which they did, (it being up all the time) still believe guardian in particular is vastly overtuned though.

4 Likes

Looks like I was wrong.

Pretty surprised. This would have been such an easy win for everyone.

2 Likes

I’m glad some CC members open their eyes to the ratio between response/topics, livechats announcement… Etc

Blizzard should care about that feedback tool if they want to avoid GD, actually you get more responses on twitter that here… That’s a bad approach.

Also, there’s bad feedbak but a reply why its considered bad or not important will be great, personally I don’t get how the 500 mount achievement feedbak was listen but not comprehend, Devs just changed it from 1 build to another, if the goal is always using a recolor maybe some insight will be good. Just like Ion answer to MrGm that mentioned that this achievements take 4+ years due to new players perception with removed mounts :man_shrugging:.

That is exactly why a rational company uses a well staffed community management team which engages customers and handles the transfer of information to customers.

Blizzard have always done a poor job of that, and this time is no exception.

I like how everyone screams that there’s not enough time to get df ready, and blizz needs to deliver a solid product or the game is dooooomed, but then also, geez blizz what’s up, no time to come chat with us…

It’s certainly not a binary choice.

I like how you don’t understand the team working on season 4 is not working on dragonflight.

1 Like

And I, in turn, like how you don’t seem to realize op never specifically mentioned s4 or df

Blizzard is too busy checking their “Spreadsheet of Previous Lies” against planned future lies so they don’t get caught out lying that contradicted prior lies (“We are listening”… lol).

That’s a lot of work - no wonder they don’t have time to come here and lie to us some more.

1 Like

Devs are all learning how to act normal and not drink and harass people at work. Stuff most of us learnt in grade six. That or most of the best ones left to dreamhaven. I wonder what they are cookin up over there.

Think about what you said, my reply, and then your reply.

If you don’t understand how you’re new reply makes no sense, try again.

It’s August. That’s when people take vacations while a skeleton staff says around and manages the shop.

Everyone goes back to work in September. Most of us learn to get by through August without someone holding our hand.

I’m just ready for blizzard to shutdown at this point…That way I can move on and quit caring about the game and the time I wasted for years on this game and quit being continuedly disappointed.

I was told for years to quit playing this game as a pvper by the community yet it’s the very reason that made me fall in love with world of warcraft but saying it’s a shadow of it’s former self would be a compliment.

Just waiting for wrath for wpvp and the real patient game Dragonflight and what it does to cater to pvpers.

1 Like

It was the dev communication during Cata that had me thinking “this is an important factor why the game had 10-12 million players” at the time. The communication definitely got worse after that.
——-
The current low level of communication and significant mistakes like the slime cat change make it easier for me to decide to do other things more often.

/begin rant Removing Bladestorm from fury… has me furious. The devs said we shouldn’t feel pruned, but removing a skill from fury that we’ve had access to for a decade now that is very fun to use removes a significant amount of fun from playing my warrior. I’ve tried arms several times over the years and cannot stand it. I will never go arms again. Removing Bladestorm from fury is a major mistake that needs to be corrected ASAP while the devs are iterating on the fury tree. /end rant

Awwww I bet your parents are so proud of you

“Where are the Devs?”

They have abandoned us and only talk to a few streamers now apparently.

1 Like

The game had that many players because Chinese players used hourly time cards and each one was considered a subscription.