Whenever I see requests for Tuskarr

hehe and who would play mechagnomes? super nerds… mega nerds. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Dracthyr use the feminine Worgen Skeleton can tell by the sitting animation and the awful positioning of off handed weapons on the hip so doubt it would be that hard the only two things that would probably have to be hidden in the Dracthyr form are Back items and Head items.

Hope not got enough Elves.

58% of the horde population.

As male panda maybe. That’s the issue. The females are only a smaller size male. People cant even handle dracthyr well. Male panda is the less played one out of pandaren.

Lmao they dirty did this to themselves with their stubborness about visage forms and being lazy in giving proper dracthyr transmog be for real

you look like an alice in wonderland character. lol
well i wouldnt play a tuskarr but i feel bad for taliesin, whos been wanting them for years lol

i would play naga, murloc, ogre, but i’d love ethereal and half elves.

That’s what we thought about Vulpera but now I can’t walk 5 steps in Orgrimmar without passing by one of those ugly little bastards.

1 Like

Not really, I could tell from literally like the exact moment I saw them that if they ever became a playable race they were going to be incredibly popular

The only people who didn’t know vulpera would be popular are the ones who have memed themselves into believing ogres and tuskarr would be popular, or that people really wanted mag’har orcs or other things no one cares about

2 Likes

Yeah I keep forgetting how effective furry pandering is.

Nothing an electric hair trimmer can’t fix

I think a shotgun is more appropriate in this instance.

1 Like

We did this once already, theyre called Pandaren and theyre the least played core race.

2 Likes

i’d make a Gnoll character.

as far as murloc goes, you’d think no one would do it until you realize Merky play style is a thing, and if it came with its own specific class like Evoker for Dracthyr, then it could totally work.

now Tuskarr, idk if i’d make one, but i’d like the option to exist.

i’d make a Saurark, Sethrak, Draconoid, Furborg,

these are unique races in a mmo. but Humans, Elves, and Dwarfs are about as common as the sands of time. so much so, there are multiple flavors in the exact same game.

Flagged wrongly again, and will be unflagged again.

I probably would not play tuskar, murlock or gnolls.

Potentially i could play ogre, saberon, broken, but not majorly excited about them.

I think alliance should get a new feline race. Either on the goblin/vulpera frame or human.

They would need to invite a new furry race for Alliance, since Saberon would be Horde due to the Mag’har race unlock quest.

1 Like

Not really. People like OP and like several others can be handed gold and they’ll still whine and complain about other people’s enjoyment or wants or whatever. They have no place or real right to be doing so. If someone wants Tuskarr then let them have it already. We have a million elves, we don’t need more.

And god forbid anyones an entirely different race other than an nelf at this point.

4 Likes

It’s not about whining.

It’s about resource investment.

Ugly and fat races are extremely unpopular.

It says a lot when Void Elves are the most popular Allied Race and they’re just using a modified BElf model. They don’t even have a home, a reputation, or the such.

Overly delusional as can be.

I could say the same things about 90% of the game you know. I think its a waste of resources to make new raids, dungeons, tier sets, and more. Why have any of it when it has no meaning and matters to basically no one after 2 years of wasting time?

See how dumb it sounds. Anyways, the multibillion dollar scam company actually can invest as many resources as they want into making “ugly and fat races” if they want to, they obviously don’t since they’re not here and probably never will be. But to dismiss people’s wants as “eh minority who cares” is basically as scumbag as it gets.

You have plenty, you should stay in your lane.

4 Likes

We already have these.

3 Likes