Whenever I see requests for Tuskarr

Id roll one for sure.

But yea, don’t think they are doing it anyways so :dracthyr_shrug:

I would totally make a murloc, just to watch the cool dance moves.

That is why i stock up on wands at anniversary time. :wink:

I guess because I’m on an RP server I like additions like these for the opportunities to interact with them, but yeah, I’d never actually play one myself. I like a lot of WoW races conceptually, like dwarves, but I can’t bring myself to play them for longer than a few days at a time. That’s true of any MMO really, Viera and Miqo’te will always be enormously more popular than Hrothgar and male Au Ra, or the same with Nautolan in SWTOR (which they uglified compared to TCW cartoon), or Charr in GW2. It’s nice to have these options though, in spite of them not being the most popular. But there’s definitely a lot of people who say they want one thing and wouldn’t actually play them for very long at all.

1 Like

Wait… there are races other than Gnomes, Dorfs, Pandas and Vulupas?

Why did no one tell me?

:cookie:

1 Like

Okay, the only thing that would be more “Im a H-elf Simp” is if they went to the barbershop to get the palest skin, the palest hair and blue eye… oh.
You dont need to have playable High Elves added, you Are a playable High elf.

4 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Well not all of us are so set upon the looks.

I mean have you seen what plate armor looks like on a male Pandaren?
:panda_face:

1 Like

I mean yeah, if anything I expect a ton of new customizations for VElves and BElves, some of which are inevitably going to be more of the classic fantasy elf archetype that people often seem to want with high elves. I wouldn’t mind those cool rune tattoos that Alleria has.

And?

There’s plenty of races added that not a whole lot play, but the ones who do really like them. Like, I think Earthen are the biggest Meh in all of Mehtown, but some people are looking forward to them . . . for some reason. So, I’m happy for them, even if I’m never gonna play one. Same goes for races like mechagnomes. Some people really like them. Even I have a couple, though they’re pretty much unplayed in DF.

It’s honestly kinda silly for them not to. They’re almost entirely finished when it comes to being playable. They have male and female models. They have children models. They have most of the animations. Mogging either works on them or isn’t too far off. Maybe not a ton of people would play them, but some would and the work’s already been almost all done. Kind of a no lose situation.

I sure hope you’re right about this. Other than the heads, there’s on reason they couldn’t make mogging work on dracthyr other than they didn’t want to put in the effort or ran out of time. There’s really no excuse for new races to not have mogging.

4 Likes

It’s actually crazy how popular Vulpera are

Personally I just want Sethrak. I feel like they make better sense in lore than vulpera. Need sexual dimorphism? Sethraliss is a bit slimmer and longer than normal sethrak. Need lore reason? Horde saved their leader, pretty much slaughtered a majority of the faithless, freed their loa, killed that one old god creature that trapped their loa, and the fact that sethrak/faithful are friends with the zandalair. As for their model? Worst case scenario, they can just copy a skeleton or something. They already have a sleep, swim (which is really rare for most npc races), and art animation. I feel like those would be pretty good reasons personally.

2 Likes

You’re already a pretend high elf, they’re not adding the “real ones”. Those exist on the horde which you can roll today with fewer faction restrictions because I am sure fools like you whined for that much as well.

Anyways, when it comes to Tuskarr and other popularly requested races they should just be added regardless. It doesn’t affect you if some pretend minority you made up is playing a Tuskarr.

The WoW community will never cease to amaze me with how pretentious and scumbaggy some of you truly are.

Already got high elves.

2 Likes

Fem humans sadden me due to the shoulder clipping when running or wearing a shield on their back. It’s hard ignore it when it’s so blatantly in the players face.

Clipping is why I dropped Dark Iron Dwarves. There’s no excuse to have such severe clipping in their heritage armor. It was designed literally just for them.

As someone who did the Warlord of Draenor achievement on both factions, I found the Pandaren to be far, far less popular than the Draenei, even when you add in the fact that Pandaren are spread across both factions.

I mean… Their only competition were the Worgens for fluffy animal crowd, and Horde tends to be played more due to racials and Blood Elves.

If Vulpera could be Alliance then may the Gods have mercy on Goldshire…

2 Likes

When blizzard release a new race, would they be thinking of current subscribers changing characters or gaining new subs?

You’d think they’d bring out something out of the box in hopes to snag a new subscriber, then release something same-y that will get some race change purchases and just flip flop between that.

After they released evokers with bugger all Tmog options, to me that just opened the flood gates for any possible race to become playable because tmogs are no longer a barrier.

As is the case for most things he says.

4 Likes

ಠ~ಠ
They are already there.

This talking point is at least 3 expansions out of date.