Whenever I see requests for Tuskarr

but you were using the joke of transmog.
FACTUALLY lady panda are the best looking race /gender in the game for transmog, unlike elf races…lady panda look good in EVERY mog you can put them in.

if youre gonna make a mog argument, at least make it believable

2 Likes

I would straight up Race Change to Gnoll if they were available. Same thing would happen if Sethrakk became an Allied Race.

1 Like

lmao…‘thinking logically’…'agreeing with me"

sorry guy, you aint worth my wasted morning time.
muted

Also:

-Awesome stealth animation
-Best melee animations for ANY weapon type
-Really cool casting animations

Only issue I have with 'em is a lot of feet options have them showing their toesies.

1 Like

?? lol

You realize – they’re ALREADY in the game?

We can ALREADY be a Tuskarr.

It’s just a limited effect. (10-30mins, depending on how you do it)

You’re trying to say it would take “time, resources, and money” to simply make it last all the time?

Please explain. This should be good.

2 Likes

This needs to stop being a meme and start being a fix.

Races live or die on their aesthetics and a good chunk of them have transmogs look unappleing on them for various reasons, trolls immediately pop into mind, as well as worgen, both have wonky models that ruin some of their mog pieces, Worgen and trolls should have upright options, all our hunched races should.

Dracthyr are also up there.

It’s almost been 20 years since WoW launched, this weird armor clipping/hiding aspects of our models needs to be reworked, it also breeds the excuse as to why some races in the world can’t become playable due to this excuse of making gear “work” on them, there’s creative ways around every issue in a fantasy game rather than the default “human-adjacent” that blizzard seems to stick to when releasing new races.

Anyway, long rant over, let Dracthyr transmog in dragon form and give worgen upright posture :triumph:.

2 Likes

It already works on em.

Odd to see them go with dwarves when they didn’t add Wildhammer because they were dwarves.

Blizzard should be adding races actually requested.

Imagine if they’d added Broken and Ogres instead of just a neutral dwarf…

4 Likes

I know many myself included that would totally play a Gnoll himbo.

1 Like

Tauren seem to clip through all their shoulders when in fighting stance. It’s why I deleted my Tauren Warrior.

Oh no! Not the clipping! Aaaahhh!

Clipping is one reason why ugly races aren’t played as much as they have it the worst.

Humans and Elves (outside hats and some weapons) have the least clipping.

Orc females too, but they aren’t traditional beauties.

I don’t notice much clipping, but I do know it’s fem humans and fem orcs that look the best in most transmog. Very good visual weight and balance with minimal texture stretching.

ETA imho elves look terrible in most gear, and especially with these new skirts, belts, and hip decoration. It’s clipping for days, so that’s definitely not an issue for most people.

Thats quite a claim… which I don’t think really holds up. Seems very subjective to you.

2 Likes

I would play as Naga 10000%

And im on blood elf cuz thats the only option for DH on horde.

Undead are objectively the best race :wink:

3 Likes

Sheepishly looks away from the OPs post as I think of the 28 characters I now have after I pruned down from the 41 I had a week ago.

Clears throat

“I know right no one plays more than three characters, what nerd would do that”

8 Likes

I can honestly tell you I would roll a Tuskarr even if they couldn’t equip proper helm slots (Which they likely could not).

I like bulky old and wise type characters and so Tuskarr would be a perfect fit for me… I like the idea of Ogres for the same reason (Minus the wise part I guess).

What I do agree with is that armor must be a thing… I love Tauren even though boots are limited… So having a slot or two be missing is ok but Drakthyr was just way too far.

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Do you think this is going to prevent them from making this? Or do you feel that we need to justify our wants to some stranger on the net?

Neither are true

1 Like

And in The Last Titan, Vrykul. :relieved: :nail_care:

Yea, that was kinda my point, they do things that there is NO WAY folks want it. Imagine being a fly on the wall in the meeting where they decided to do KT. I’m sure it had to come up that they were doing HUMANS again but just tall and obese AND they had to make new models, there is no way they didn’t know it was going to be a race no one played or at the very least VERY LIMITED interest.

1 Like

Tuskarr are cool chaps.

3 Likes