When WoW ends

2 Likes

As an Aussie I’d have to agree

2 Likes

Find another game and probably continue to write little fanfics about my characters.

4 Likes

If Microsoft closes the official servers, go play someone else’s, or a new game. It’s not that complicated.

1 Like

Live

/10ch

1 Like

I’d pay to read those

1 Like

log back in

larp as a paladin

3 Likes

sell my computer and call it a day, then get a ham and pineapple pizza

2 Likes

When that day happens and if I’m still around, I’ll find something else to do.

It won’t be another game. It’ll be something else entirely.
Maybe a Ham Radio so I can annoy people all over the world without an internet connection.

1 Like

I tried it for a few days, what annoyed me is my bags kept filling up with stuff I didn’t know if I needed in the future, like a bionic toe implant module, and its not fun spending all my time looking things up, but I didn’t wanna be that guy who could have had a bionic toe next week had I not vendored it.

2 Likes

Probably return to Runescape. Either that, or quit video gaming altogether.

2 Likes

I mean, I’ve already kind of left for FFXIV, Just periodically come back to scratch that itch. If WoW permanently went down I have options. I will admit there will be a part of me that’ll miss the game.

Now that’s a lovely idea. I’d be there for that.

1 Like

I’m genuinely hoping they will tell us what we missed and how the game actually works. Apparently there are some secrets from even Vanilla that we have missed out on.

Like how does loot really work? Is there a way to game it that we did not know about? Are those rumours about selling your good loot and equipping garbage really a sure fire way to ensure you get a higher chance at loot in that slot? Or the rumours about new accounts and returning players have a higher chance at loot, is that true or just a rumour?

3 Likes

Med’an returns

I created little cartoon characters of my hunter and rogue, so if WoW ends I’ll always have those two to play around with going forward.

In game, I would log out each of my characters someplace they’d enjoy. My hunter and rogue would both be logged out in the Booty Bay inn. Lucy would be logged out in the Jailer’s room in the Sepulchur raid. Druid would be logged out in the Warsong Gulch faction area of Ashenvale. Etc. etc.

I might go to a new game if my friend group wants to stay in touch.

3 Likes

it’s not going to.
This is literally their main cash cow. They won’t let the game die for as long as they have money.

ill probably get my life together, tbh, if you’ll pardon the pun

4 Likes