When will we be able to make Earthen?

That was a bit insane honestly, though unlike earthen they weren’t even in the game til… 8.1?

3 Likes

crossed fingers for you dude, I hope we can unlock them soonest.

2 Likes

At this point I would settle for a blue post on clarification.

Or guess I’ll find out when I get home from work tonight.

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to know this, too. I hope we can unlock them soon and not have to wait weeks for it…

2 Likes

Tell uuussss please

2 Likes

I even have a name picked out and saved :heart:

Whether or not I ‘main’ an earthen is too be seen, but I think I did the thing where I got SUPER excited about a thing, looked forward to the thing, and now ‘oh, I might not be able to do the thing when I expected I’d be able to do the thing.’

Which isannoying, but c’est la vie.

I have the Sojourner quests to do anyways <.< Not like there’s a lack of things to do, I just won’t be able to do the thing “I thought” I’d be able to do tonight >.< (spend way to long making sure my earthen looks cute and shiny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

The requisite achievement is this one:

achieve

And that fourth storyline chapter will become available on September 3 in this region.

65 Likes

Thank you kaivax!

3 Likes

Thanks Kaivax you are the best.

You all deserve a raise.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification :heart:

2 Likes

a-what?

17 Likes

Never, they were canceled.

3 Likes

Mourning rise is currently broken. I’ve completed the quest, but it’s still showing as incomplete in the achievement.

2 Likes

Sept 3rd is going to be the big day for EARTHEN.

Get ready.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

yeah. not exactly clear before were they?

4 Likes

So…not the date outlined in your roadmap? Sad face. Its ok…learned GW2 added housing so downloaded and see you in September, maybe? :slight_smile: (roadmap: https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-war-within-pre-patch-launch-and-season-1-roadmap-from-blizzard-worldsoul-345190)

24 Likes

We have clarification now.

We are whole again.

Namaste.

:peace_symbol:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What’s the point in the delay? Now I have zero reason to play til next week?

Oh right it’s because your sale ends the second, wouldn’t want us to be able to race change at a discount

27 Likes

It is being time gated to tell the story.

:dracthyr_shrug: :woman_shrugging:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: