When will the Level scaling issues be resolved for older dungeons & raids?

M Trilliax: 120 Kill 87 seconds, tonight was 86. I want to note that some of his mechanics are still hitting hard - his AOE beam still 2-shots and whatever weird enraged mode he goes in hurts a little too, but I could ignore everything else.

So here’s what I’m seeing based on tonight’s runs:

1. The legacy buff is indeed working.

2. At level 60 and ilvl 175, power is somewhere around the neighborhood of where I was as a 479 120.

3. There’s something wrong with DoTs. DoTs are hurting like hell. Melee damage and such isn’t an issue, but DoTs are still very powerful (see: M Goroth’s burning armor). I experienced this briefly with M Trilliax as well.

4. I see things getting better as I get geared better.

5. Is there exactly where I wanted to be? No. Can I live with this? Yes, especially since it’s clear there’s a short path forward.

6. Ion blowing us off with his answer today was a slap in the face, and I thank Sloot for raising the question because it’s just so coincidental how things are largely working now. Bottom line is that the squish was more than they could chew, and the overall lack of communication once again left a stain. If they had simply came out and said “we’re sorry but you are going to lose some power due to the squish”, that would’ve went over much better than telling us there’s nothing to worry about and then screwing it all up.

1 Like