When will the alliance bias end?

Friendly reminder the only allied race added was given to the horde.
Literally every other allied “race” is just a culturally different version of something else
Alliance got:
More humans
Shinier goats
worse gnomes
burnt dwarves
grape elf, no they’re high elf now, and now undead

Horde got
The only AU addition giving 3 (three!) different versions with matching armor
Better trolls
Actual grape elves
More tauren

and the only new race… The Vulpera…

1 Like

They are Goblinrigged.

(That should clear the new social contract censors, in context)

And they’re still a unique race. They’re not fuzzy goblins, they’re not magical goblins, they’re not tall goblins with better bqck posture, they’re not fat goblins and they’re not emo goblins that are now high goblins.
They are Vulpera. A completely unique culture that wasn’t descended from or mutated from something else.

8 Likes

Velen would be the most ideal one to kill off and they could bring Yrel in.

Velen does seem to have outlived his usefulness. Whatever he can do, Anduin can do, but better -.-

Hopefully Anduin leaves the Alliance for good.

Vulpera aren’t great. They don’t even have their own hub. Meanwhile every alliance allied race got a city for themselves to rp in. The Horde didn’t get any of that. Mag’har are homeless.

1 Like

Suramar?.. Zuldazar? Thundertotem? Pretty sure Vulpera get all of Vol’dum to play in.
Alliance isn’t far behind but we certainly didn’t get anything as nice as Suramar. Kul’Tirans obviously have Boralus. Lightforged goats don’t have anything besides the Vindicaar since the Xenedar crashed. Dark Irons don’t have special access to Shadowforge city I don’t think. Mecha gnomes don’t even count as a race, nobody cares about them. Void elves have a rift? I’m not sure if you can return to it.

So really it seems like Alliance got shafted on that end aswell. I really Hope Suramar becomes a proper city at some point. Its too nice to waste as a hostile WQ pit

5 Likes

I don’t know if I agree. I pretty much enjoyed all of Velen in the last half of Legion and i enjoyed his final cinematic with Kil’Jaden.

2 Likes

They can keep them.

It has. The Horde Playerbase has already ruled over the Alliance Playerbase. What are you taking about?

We’re going to need a bigger Ignore f unction.

1 Like

I think OP is currently suspended again. Like my post if it’s true, Erevien.

1 Like

After enough repetitions even funny jokes get stale.

There is no player impact with their offscreen loss. The Horde lost no land. The Alliance gained NOTHING.

What the hell compelled you to dig up a year-old thread? How did you even find it!?

3 Likes

Didn’t know it was a year old; it was suggested to me below another thread I was reading.

1 Like

Horde is getting another Alliance model for the third time. Sounds unfair to me. When are we getting Alliance trolls or undead

More like we are forced to have a alliance allied race, cuz they couldn’t bother to make orgers

3 Likes

I mean Turalyon is probably going to be villain batted so he happy about that I guess.

Also you get to slaughter the arathi. And the progenitors of the majority of Alliance races will be shown to be not so good.

Also it’s a game.