Elisande
Fenris
Kilrogg
Blackhand
Grommash
Doomhammer
Zul’jin

and many many more.

So I ask you now Blizzard. When it is finally time that the alliance is losing people they care about?
Kill some alliance leaders for a change
Tyrande
Maiev
Anduin
Velen
Jaina
Genn

and many others

the alliance got away unscratched from all major wars and lost nothing at all. The Alliance is on the rise while the Horde is at a low point without escape.

Stop being alliance biased Blizzard. And start caring about the Horde.

Give the Horde some victories against the Alliance with actual lasting impact.

Not like that fake victory at Teldrassil. Since all night elf leaders are still alive.

Give the Horde what they deserve. Otherwise I will never stop harassing you until you give in.

Make the Horde great again. Lok’tar!

9 Likes

I like your posts. I read them in Alex Jones’s voice and it’s pretty great.

20 Likes

And all those losers who lost because they were losers and they died are people you want to lead the Horde because you want the Horde to be a bunch of losing losers who die because you hate the Horde and want to see the Horde die and lose and be lost and die.

Alliance scumdog.

13 Likes

It doesn’t feel right …pushing this person to the alliance…even though it is quite funny to read

1 Like

The day after you quit.

Take one for the team.

16 Likes

Trying to get another ban, I see.

1 Like

Ya ever get tired of posting these? :sweat_smile:

Just faction change to Alliance already, we know you want to join us.

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?”
–“Same procedure as every year, Erevien.”

I mean, seriously:

https://i.gyazo.com/7fe4e2af6ed7dd60b0baa5074d711a93.png

You should try posting these threads on General Discussion, Erevien. You’ll get more support there. Your thread about Void Elves was a huge hit.

2 Likes

The Alliance bias will end approximately 2 minutes after Erevien unsubscribes.

1 Like

And then, we’ll all realize that the alliance bias was the friends we made along the way?

9 Likes

Which account? He is paying for two accounts right now to be able to post here.

He doesn’t need to. If you have an EU sub, you can post on an NA account for free, as long as those accounts are on the same Battle.net account.

1 Like

His main account got perma banned apparently, so he had to get a new account.

1 Like

Wait forum ban or game ban?

2 Likes

Forum ban.

The CS Forum consensus is that making a new account and posting is not considered circumventing a ban. Blizzard will do nothing.

They’re making money off of it at best, and can’t or won’t do an ip ban at worst.

1 Like

Blizzard typically only bans the account, not the person. I hear IP bans aren’t common anymore anyway.

1 Like