When will the alliance bias end?

Blizzard doesn’t listen to its playerbase. It’d be better to focus on real life problems. That’s where real change can be made. Engage in that instead. Make a political party.

He doesn’t need to. The party he supports, AfD in Germany, already agrees with him completely lol.

4 Likes

Hey … Just want to remind how many died during the War of Thorns. Undercity was prepared… Shame on you

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether to read your posts in Alex Jones’ voice or Cenk Uygur’s voice.

1 Like

Try them with Glen Beck’s. Make sure to add obligatory weeping.

1 Like

I know its been a few days since you posted that reply, but why is Talanji a disgrace to the Zandalari? She seems fine to me.

He’s silenced. You won’t get a reply any time soon.

1 Like

Oh so we get a few days of peace and quite here(relatively). Nice.

1 Like

Lucky US!
Meanwhile on the EU forums we got a “Kill Talanji” thread. No doubt we will see it here soon as well :roll_eyes:

maybe he´ll get silented for a few decades soon…everywhere, but blizz is to shy to bann him from the forums…forever…

1 Like

They banned him twice already. He just keeps paying for new accounts to post

Erevien has a point. They could probably kill off Velen. He has just been taking up space since BC. He’s gotten some side projects in some of the lore, and he had a big storyline in Legion, but now he’s just kind of there. He’s still with the Alliance just for old time’s sake. Draenei could probably go with a more badass leader.

1 Like

Why would he want to kill the one leader who wants to avenge Rastakhan’s death? He complains about that quite a bit.

Shoe’s on the other foot now.

(post deleted by Arthas)

4 Likes

(Erevien deleted by Blizzard)

10 Likes

Did you check on who you were replying to? You’re replying to one of their troll posts.

Maybe Blizzard did, he’s been quiet since his spam day last week.

He was last seen six hours ago. He’ll be back.

The way you guys talk about him, reminds me of Jaws. It’s like this music is playing before an Erevien post.

6 Likes