When Void Elves get their High Elf Origins back

I will respect them more and not treat them like dirt who aren’t part of the Holy Light. Unlike others within the Faction who doesn’t think that a Light and Shadow could come together as one and face off whatever threat there is to the Alliance.

Also if you guys are making Blueberry Pies or Voidberry Wine. I would like that and return you guys can have a Gift Basket, and etc.

human male paladin

18 Likes

get him, Alayxis

2 Likes

Your not a Void Elf. Your a High Elf with Yellow Eyes.

Care for a glass of arcwine? I jumped on the berries myself.

2 Likes

Give foot juice, mommy.

11 Likes

i want to try the juice

wash down the Bog Butter with the forbidden Sarcophagus Juice

1 Like

You afraid of the tendies, paladin?

tendies? What are Tendies?

Sup? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The Ren’dorei are power incarnate. We have conquered the addiction to the Sunwell. We have survived the Scourge, and exile from our own kin, to come here. We are intricately connected with powers that your feeble human mind cannot understand, ones that show us possibilities undreamed of by most mortal minds. You are mere flesh and blood, and you use your short-sighted and narrow religious teachings as a shield to hide from the truth - that this world is a place of great power. Power we have the courage to seek, while you languish in a pool of foolish superstitions.

Your Light is weak.

Your religion is foolish, and bogged down in irrelevant ancient dogma.

We have ascended beyond you.

We are Ren’dorei.

We are eternal.

2 Likes

I may be a light slinging Zandalari who abhors the existence of Velves and regards them as evil heretics who should be punished…

but maybe you shouldn’t poke that bear after throwing elves who can become literal bears in the Nelves under the bus.

I just died, and when I came back I decided I could do more good with the Alliance than the Horde.

3 Likes

Hey for what it’s worth I decided the opposite when I died.

3 Likes

Respect. :metal:

1 Like

Now while void elves are of course foolish slaves to tentacle lords who will be the first to fall under their influence and betray us all…you’re also a human male paladin, and mayfly opinions are not to be regarded.

2 Likes

Silence, demon.

1 Like

Hey you fixed your forums

I’m on my PC. Mobile is still stuck on the old man priest.