When Void Elves get their High Elf Origins back

Hey you didn’t fix your forums

4 Likes

I will peel you like the banana you are

1 Like

Mm… bananas. Though I personally enjoy pears or peaches more.

If only if I could understand the knowledge of Shadow. I might become a Shadow Knight. :smiley:

Sup? :kissing_heart:

All Rendorei must be punished for the crimes.

Punishment varies from being put in the time out corner to being put in the time out corner somewhere on Southern Kalimdor so you’re on the actual opposite side of the planet from the Sunwell.

Sun well, what?

1 Like

Neeeeeee it’s my now :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin:

My Velves never stopped being high :smirk:

2 Likes

Can void elves even use bloodthistle?

No, which is rather sad.

As for the rest of it I feel like people are unduly hostile. I mean sure, we’re tainted by the presence of total unlife as we understand it but that doesn’t mea͈̮̬̦̝̥͔̒́̊̕̕̚͞ṅ̨̛͇̤̙̜̊̀̅͂̍̄̓͜͡ͅ w̵̨̨͍͎̩͖̺̟͋̂̓̿͑̽͊̒̀ͅe̛̺̩̩̱̲͓̬̎̈̃͛̓͗̀͘͟͢͝’̮̝̜̖͖̠̯̆͗͌͋̌͛͘̚̕̚r̵̬̤͉̹̬͌́͛̊͟͜͡͠e̵̼͈̦̯͔̐̐̈͗͒ à͇̙̞̹̳̗̮͍̪̀̽̄̂̽̚͠͞l̙̰̰̩̻̉̽͗̉̓̈́͑̑̋͘l̸̡͚͓̲͚̓̾̀̆̍̇͑̅͟ b̷̺̯̫̗͙͈̗̞͋͑͂̕͢͝ǎ̭͚͇̖̖͓͉͑͌̈̈́͑d̠̜̬̯͔̩͖̰̘͛̇̈́͊͛̐̈́͢͝͠.̧̠̠͈͙̜̊̔͆̏̓̉ W̸̡̛̛̝͚͈̺̝͇̪͒͋̃͑̚͠h̶̢̜̮̬̹̱̎́͐͌̋̑̃͟y̸̛̛̜̠̻̖̹͈̒̉̋̉̀,͍͕͔͕̯͛͊̓̄͡ j̡̫͙̠͔͓̥͎̦̀̏͒̍͛̂̀̓͞u̢͓̻͓͓̎̈͌̽̉͗͌̎͝͠ͅs̶̫̼̝̞͇̹̎̈̆͑͊̅͘̚ͅt͉̙̼̣̝͈̳̰̽͑̈̀͐̈́͂͢ ȳ͔̗̩̬̂͂́̽̀͟ȩ̟̞͖͖̺̀̏̓́̽̔͋͝s̢͖͎̙̼̳̲͆̈͛̈̊̄͋͒̕͢͢ͅt̗̳̭̖͓̹̽̈͐̒̋͢è̸̦̬̻̘͔̯̜̈́͋͒́̐͒͊͠r͎͙͔̯̗̠̒͋̎̀͌̔d̷̗̩̩̞͎̬̋͛͗̈͘͟͝ͅa̟͓̣̜͖̮͐͛̓̐̒͒͊͢͢y͍̩̰̦͓͇̫̓̓̇̓͗́̚͟ I͇̰̯͚͆͂̓͋̇͊͢͝ h̵̛̼̰̩̲̹̪͕͂̔̂͋͒̓̓͒͞e͚͓̳̱̼̻̩͊͊͑̈́̇̏͌͞l͚̜̤̘̘̩̏̾̍̒͒̂͘͝p̶͉͚̺̞͉̱̪̰̏͛͊̈́̚̚͜͟ę̵̟̱̳͍̞͚̠̇̎̎̀̑̔̚ḏ̴̡̬̬̜̯͈̋̈́̏͌͊ a̫͚͇͔̯̯͚͋̋̾́͘ͅn̢̪̤͕͕̳̤̪̼̈́̀̔̂̚ o̧̩̟̞͈̙̜͙͂̑̀̃͋̀͒̈́̊͊l̵̼͙̻̟̼̟͖̼̯͛́̾͞͞d̨̡̺͎̏́́̂̌̌̆͛͜͡ l̴̡̛̼̯͇͇̯̗̭̟̲͋͒̂́̆̃̑͞a̻̣͇̣̘͕̱̥̠͛͊̂̽̊͜d̸͍͇̝̪̀̎̊̓̕͢y̰̖̗̠͔͈̙̗͍̏̋̋̆̐̄́̀͑̆ i̟͈͚̩͙̊̂̅͑͐̍̒̅̚͜ņ̧̯͔͍̻͉̰̐́͌̍͆̇͜͟͠͞ Ǒ̴̧̗̭̟̪̖̼͐͊̓̇͟ḽ̵͇͇̲̯̤̺͑͂͐͗̐͒̋̀̂͜d̸̩̻̻̦̑̈̊̎̿̚͞͡ͅ T̨̘̩̣̭̯̓͆̄̈́̅͢͠ǫ̬̟̪͖̈͗̏͒̕ͅw̶̼̗͎͚̯̭̮̰̄̿̄́̀͊̾́͢͠͠ń̴̯̘͎̞̼̠͔̟̆̈́͑͗́̅̕̚ g̡̲̞̪̞̠̲̗̘͐̽͒̈̑̋̆͘e̵̡̡̮̱̦̦̯͐̿̐͘͘t̢̗̮̭̦̰̭͆́͛́͢͜͝ s̵̡̗̹̟̠͋̓̍̎̈́̏̑͐̓o̷̡̢̮͎͔͔̼͊̉͐̅̀̐̀̆́m̷̳̠̜̲̖̖͋̑́̽͑̈́͆̀̕͢͡ē̴͙̤̦̫̹̹̽̊̒̔̽̾̊̒͗͜͜ w̴̧̟̺̟̮̞̋͐̒̑̋̃̆̕͢͟͝ë̯͎̹͇͕͕̺́̆̍͊̆̿̓̐͘͜l̸̺̖̪̖̲̻̗͑̍̒̀̇̊̑̉͛l̢̜̲̖͉̭͍̼̄̓̉͋͂͊͑̕̚͜ w̠̥͔̓̂̅̑͌͜͢͡͡͝a̜͎͓̣͖̅͒͑͆͜͢͠ṫ͙̥̝͎̥̟̬͖̿̓̄͘͜͟e̢̡͚̦͚͎͎͐̎̆̄̀̿̎r̸̢̬͕̱̥̘͇̒͐̎̇́͂̆̚͞ á̴̛̱͖̳̣̝̹̺̖͈͑̐̔̍̅̈̓n̸̢̛̹̳̩͕͎̹̽̒͗͑͘͞d͔͉̬̲͈̼̙̠̠͙͒͌̆͛̓̅̚͡͞͝ Ḭ̷̞̗̟̱̖̤̈́̆̋̔͑͜͡ p̴̢̺̘̻̝̘͖͍̿̏̉͋́̊̊̃͜͠ļ̧̡̛̯̣̮̫́͛̒̐͋̚͢a̛̭̬̤͍̿̽̉͐ͅỵ̳̖͇̖̤͇̖̦̊̀̔̇͐̊͜é̴̡̠̘͙͈̤̰͖͊͊̈̀̌͡d̴̨͙̣̭̝̲̮̯̿̃̎̉̉̾̈͐̏͆ w̴̨̜͈̰͈̝̯̫̽͒̾͌͊͐͝͡ͅį̥̬̤͇͑͛̌̐̋t̨̬̤̝̋̐͒̏̃̾̿̅́͜h̵̨̨̤̮̲͕̽̓̉̾̉̈̆̕ ţ̸̨̡͚̼̘̜̯͈̐̃͊̅̆͌͜h̛͇͚̳̫̩̝͑͆͊̓͟͟e͚̙̘͎̻̔͂̏̊̓̆͋̃͠ o̙̳̞͎̟̣̤͂͛̇̀̀̑̓́̀͠ͅr̢̺͇̲̯͍̞͈͐̈́̊̐͌̂̊́͘͜͠ṕ̛̪̣̗͖̆̑̏̀͛̀̐̄͜͟h̡̹͍̼̠͗͑̄͂̓̍̋͘a̛̛̯̜̬͔̘͇̾̎́n̸̨̨̞̠̲̮̣͉̙̤͑̽͗̈́̓͊̑̋ś̵̗͍̩̝̦̅̽́̂̄́͛̈ i͕̩̫̯͎̘̱̊̎̇̌͂͋̍͟n̙͚̫̦̲̞̂̈́̍͋̌͗ C̶̟̬̫̜̫̘̀͐̓̽̿͜͟a̸̧͔͎̩͓͙̲̠̺͔͐̉̑̐͒͌̉͘t̵̨̮̱͕͈̏̊̋̓̎̒͐̓͢͞͝ḩ̢̭͉̱̘̯̝̏̍̈͊̐̚͝͠ͅę̶̢͓̖̥̣̯̯̪̦̽̀̃͌̅͐͗́̍̕d̡̛͈̹͚͔̩̜̥̍̽̇͌͌̚͟͝͞r̶̡̧̝̯͎̅̆͐͊̎͂̀a̟̜̰̗̬͍̗̩͊́̆̒̍͢l̴̛͙͚̣͍͈̖̟̬͒͌̈́̀̽͗̚ Ş̦͚̘̞͕̇͂̏̿̚q̟̤͍̩̲̬̂̓̔͘͝͡u̡̨̻̲͖̞̮̰̐̃̏́͂̅͑̐̃̕ȁ̢̙̠͓̝͓̟͈̪̒͑̑̾̚r̛̙̙̱̩̓̇̌̍͟͡͠ȩ̴̟͇͇͑͗͛̈́͌̌̐̄͢͞.̷̧̢̛̣̬̼̥͙̩̆͒͛̈ W̷̡̱̝̦͓̘̞̉̔͌̒̈́̔̆̔̚͜͡o̸̼̖̺͙͉̮̠̝̍͛̑̇̐̏͘̚͡ų͍̦̲̩̟̉̑̐̊̀́̾́͝͞ͅḻ̦͓͙̹̦̮̾̑͗̊͛͜ͅḑ̸̧̹͎̩͙̬̟̅̌͛́̐̀̽͆͟ s͔̺̤̼̻̤͉͕̝̓̃͋̊͛͐͗̾o̷̙͈̟̠̅̀͘͜͞͠m̧͓͎͙̻̾̂͐̓͢͞e̢̝̟͍̥̦̟͖͎͗͋͒̓͠ e̶̛͈̣̟͈̦͗̓̅͟͠͞v̵̛̤̠̞̩̺͈͓̞͋͂̇̈́̒͒e̶̢̳̝̤͇̽͊̍̊̾̌̈́̍͑̕͜n̷͖̦̦̹̞̞̈̆̋̐̊͜͟͠,͍̤͙̰͇̲̑̂͑̃͠ m̴̢̢̙͚̙̑̓̊̓͋̏͢͡a̧̫̘̰͉̠̪̺̩͒̅̈̒͛̄̒͜͡ľ̛̹͕̺̲̠̩͂̅̓͘̕͠ë̦͚̗̪̖̔͋̕͟͟͟͝v̠͓͚͈͎̬́͆̔̚͠o͔̟̝͔̳̭̼̠̖͒̄̀͌̚ľ͖̣̞̙̼̹̬̩̦̟̇̆͒̒̍e̶͚̜͇͖͍͉͙̜͍͓̍̌̐̆͠n̡̛͙̮̙̼͉̮͛͑̓̍̀͒̌͌̕͜t̵̨̛͎̘͍̼̼͇̝͛̀͛̏͑ ḛ͙̖̩̺͕͚̍̆̈͗̇̓̃͘͢͡ͅn̶̢̠̙̳͚͈̺̣̼̘̓͆̍̐̽̃͠t̴̢̼̞̫̯̮́̊̐̂̆̈̆ȋ̡̘͓̳̱̰̼̤̘̖̀͆̔́͑t̢̬̳̳̩͎̯̦̜̿́̐̈́̍̃̋͞y̸̨̯̞̦̞̹̌́͂͌̅̈́ d̶̢̛͈͉͓͇̹̬̻́͒̎̈́ǫ̴̼̮̻̹̜̐̑͛͊̊ t͉̣̭̼͋̓̀̈́͆͐̓̽̃̂ͅḫ̶̢͕̪͕͖̓̑̒̒́̆̔a̪͖̼̺̗̓́̆̅͜͟͡t̴̡̛̘̖̯̗̙̲͖̼̐͌͂̊̄͋͘̚͝?̸̡̖̫̪͇͔̩̱̯̃͆͑̆̓ Ĥ̶̛̖̘͉̖̹̼̯̠̑̇̍̏̾͡o̵̡̲̝̗̮̜͈̖̰͉̓̇͋̈́͂́̚͠ņ̴̖͔̳͉͓͚̙̘͂͊̆̽̌͠ẹ̵̬̱̤̭͑̓̆̐͗̎̕s̴̞̫͔͖̠̼̑͑̐̅̀͡͞ṱ̢̧̛͙͆̃̆̀̓͟͞͞͝l̢̻̖̜͙̻̰̥͋̇̊̓͟͠ͅy̸̢̘̩͉̟͉̼͂̂̿̕͝ c̢̧̞̹̼̫̣̯̬͔͌̄̓̓̀̋͠h̷̡̠̞͖͚̜̱̮͌̀͐́̽͘͢ĭ̵̻̹̭̜̳̮̿̒́̂̚̚ͅl̷̤̘̲̦̀̊̈͗̉͜͜d̷̢̖̳̮͍̟̫̉̆͊̑͐͛̚͝.̴̟͈͙̤̮̼͙͖̗͖͌̏͐͌̈́̉͊͗͝ L̶͕̺̖̳̙̜̑̇̈́̈́̈̚͟͡͠͡ę̢̭̮̮͎̤̙͊̂̆̔͗̉ţ̦̜̞̩͈̣̣͑̇̀́́͋̇͞ u̶̧̪͖͇̱̣̯̟̯̇̊̊͊͘͟͞s̟̝͉͈̝̳̣͖̝̈̈́͌́̒̓̔̎̚ i̴̪̙̫̱͕̳̲͇̠̋̂̎̑̔̊͡ͅn͔͙̙͎̜͙̮̊̑̑̅̅̐͞ͅ.̴̡̨̦̮̝̯̜̦̋͑̏͗͡͡͠ B̸̬̻̜͔̘̳̠͕̬̋̋̀̀̚e̢̻͙̻͑͐̍̉́͆̾ͅ ţ̨̻̞̰̋̍̀̐͠h̸̨̹͙̝̗̙̹̣͂̔̓̒̚͝e̵̡̦͚͙͙̱̮̊̀̽̾̌̅̕͠ k̵̨̫̼̭̺͎͑͛̓̇͘͘̚͟͟é̵̡̖̖̙̝̳̈́͌̓͂͑͢ý̵͈̤̩͈̪̳̋̀̇͋̎͂͗̑͘͢.̴̻͎̫͑̓́̔̕͜͜͞ S̵͎̩̦̞̗̞̝̉̆̋͆̒͢ȩ̸̡͇͎̙͙͙͍͂̓̀̀͐̉͂̕t̴̡̧̼̩̱͎̺̙̦̓̀̑͋͆̀̓͠ͅ û̸̧̢̺̯̪̲͊̒͑͑̕͢͡͡s̟̩̣̜̯̻̰̪͌͊̊̔͌̓̑̾̕ͅ f̨̨̟̥̣̱͇̭̝̒̍̍̅͘̕͡͠ͅr̴̻̤̠͖̥̞̘̤̗̘̉̊̀̂̃̽͊̅e͓͔͔̩͙̘̱͉͋̾̆̓́̍͋̚͟ͅe̵͔̝͚̳̬̒̎̇̍̓͢ͅ.̵̨̤̹̰̰̮͔͕̖̈́̓̈́͑͊̆͂͟͡

You uh… I think you drank too much of the void-flavorade my dude.

1 Like

Prime example on how the Void makes you delusional and blind to reality. Silence filthy Voidling.

meanwhile keks in knowing that in the Tyranny of the Light expansion Blizzard is building up to, Void Elves are either going to be, or should be the main driving force of anti-Tyranny people Alliance side

1 Like

The Void Elves are traitors who are a direct threat to the Sunwell and the Sin’dorei way of life. Their exile was justified to protect the population of Silvermoon from falling under a second wave of withdrawal and withering when they inevitably would have corrupted the Sunwell we rely on to survive.

KAVE - Kill All Void Elves.

That being said, a human paladin has no say in Sin’dorei affairs and his opinion on Void Elves has no valid importance. Mind your business.

3 Likes

You already exiled us. Why kill us?

We’re on a rock in the middle of the rift 2,000 light years from home. Not poking at the Sunwell from there.

Frankly a solid “You must be less blue thank this” sign, and caution tape 30 feet around the Sunwell would have been fine. Even the exile was a bit much.

4 Likes

We have no interest in your rejuvenated pool of pure addiction.

Just the swirling mass of pure madness and pure addiction that will eventually lead to the end of all life, that’s fine? Gotcha.

ayo when them blood elves and void elves kissing lol

6 Likes

What’s going on in this thread honestly