When is blizzard going to get rid of

10characters

I am in a guild that does “M+” but they only go with a clique with the same people. same as every other guild that.

ALso to the person that find it difficult to fact check things
you can also look at my mount collection and find the mindboRer mount that you get from the 15+ season 4 achievement.

Cuz you know looking at profiles is hard HUR DUR

We GeT eMPty PlAtiTudES anD nO EviDeNCE

Putting more thought into it, I think it would make m+ pretty fun

Might even disrupt meta picking a little if your application says you do diamond completion on a non-meta spec

being feral :open_mouth:

io lol gave up on dungeons long ago

oh look one of these threads again

oh look one of these responses again

Agreed and I rarely even pug, I’ve just heard tales of it and I already want it gone. :laughing:

Since I’ve started using io for my own groups, my success rate on completing keys has gone way up! It’s a very helpful tool:).

1 Like

Then hurry up please blizzard, I cba downloading an addon just to join groups lol.

Not that I pve anyway.

Or perhaps there are several more occupants for a key than there are slots and you didn’t make the cut? People always blame IO for their shortcomings in M+ I swear…

2 Likes

People with high IO scores impress me. Not because of their skill, although I’m sure they’re great players, but because they had the patience to do the same 12 dungeons over and over again. I’ll do one if I have/see a key for a dungeon I feel like doing, but wowza! Some people have done like 1000 dungeons or more and that’s just impressive.

If you’re ilvl 480, unless you’re 12/12M, I would be concerned you’re equipping gear based on ilv instead of secondary stats.

Not to mention, as a dps, even for my low 15 key, there will always be 10 more dps with +2.5k io applying.

I have a quick question if it is okay to ask: when people apply for PuGs, do the leaders see their equipped gear’s ilvl or their highest ilvl?

once you get 200 io on an alt it shows ur mains io, shows you know nothing about it try harder next time plz

Equipped, but for me, I normally inspect their tools armory anyways. I’d rather take a 472 hunter with full crit gear than a 479 hunter with a hodge podge of secondary stats.

A way to cheese it though is to equip your highest ilvl gear then switch out once you get accepted :wink:

im pretty sure it shows their highest ilvl. ive applied to keys with minimum req 475 even though i was equipped 474 and gear in bags 476

Thanks for the help! I am out of likes but :blue_heart:

I noticed this as well, which confused me. I am just barely 480 with all of my highest ilvl gear (even though most of it isn’t good for my DPS) and I can see groups that are listed for 480 even when I am wearing my actual gear. Thank you for your help, too! :blue_heart:

Perhaps they give us the option to apply if we have the gear, but they only show the leaders what we currently have equipped.

1 Like

idk, ive had people apply being 475 and then when they join and we’re doing the key details shows them as 470/471/472 etc

I completely understand why the system exists. Ilvl alone offers no insight into skill with all the different ways of gearing up