Non meta healers are double clining me into a maim stun into a disorienting roar, when do I get abilities that do stuff?
Umm I’m not sure non the phrase “non meta” applies here
You have abilities that stop others from doing things, does that not count?
I miss hpal kit of having to choose between repent and blind, with searing glare as an addition via pvp talent.
As soon as hpal has to open their tree to cast even once a game.
Not gonna pretend like spammable CC as a healer isn’t probably the number one thing to have–but BoP, spell shield, freedom, DS and HoJ are pretty good CDs.
Tremor and ground are great, but 90% of the time the CC that I can stop with it are used when I’m already in a form of CC that I couldn’t stop. We all have our +/-'s.
best I can do is make holy light cost 100k mana
Freedom is probably one of the best healer utility buttons in the entire game?
Its yoinkable so kinda. I miss when it was dispellable and couldnt be stolen
Do I use my 10yard Hoj while im in the Insta clone, or while I’m being stunned from stealth?
Maybe back in the old days, I can freedom/bop and lose it immediately to a HUNTER. Nobody needs to play Belf anymore when everyone has a purge. It’s def still useful but Legacy healers standing on Freedom, when dragons are doing what dragons do, is like being happy with my 1999 poopbox Honda Civic, while Dragons are driving their Hellcats by me and telling me I should be thankful for my super op 348k Odometer Civic.
They can all be stolen besides Spellbop and Spellbop is 6 seconds instead of 10 now. Having 0 healing makes it hard to top someone in 6 seconds, and Spellbop is typically better than bop since everyone and their mothers dog has a purge.
Please. I’ve become a worse players since all I do is HS/WoG now, I probably lost my ability to fake all together. That being said, my non-cast heals barely do enough to keep people out of execute range it feels.
I think I got everyone!
Yea you collectively made yourself look dumb to everyone, congrats.
Are you going to tell me why you think this?