When Does Destro Stop Being Fun?

I can also agree that Legion, while not WoD or even MoP’s gameplay, ended up being fun around the time they reverted how we gained Soul Shards (which if you don’t know or remember was RNG on Immolate ticks or Conflagrate giving whole shards per cast). By the end of Legion we had 2 legendary items equipped, a decked out artifact summoning 3 extra infernals and portals. On top of it being Legion and seeing nearly 10 million damage on a Chaos Bolt cast was pretty great.

2 Likes

Plus the borrowed power system was new and refreshing. Now its terribly overused and became a nuisance along the way.

2 Likes

I just think with many “additions” each xpac there should be some semblance of retaining the fun or popular things. It doesn’t have to be everything but going into a new xpac with literally 0 of what you had the previous xpac, especially one like Legion, feels super bad. I have a feeling by the end of Shadowlands going into whatever comes next is going to have the same result Legion did going into BFA.

1 Like

It’s better than most classes and specs I’ve played in this game, but it’s still super boring on single target. It’s a very slow rotation where you’re just spamming fillers and waiting for your cooldowns.

1 Like

haha yeah i learned that early. curse saved me too often.

shadowburn being back and adjusted a bit is so nice. great cleanup.