When does AQ Gate Auto-complete start?

The auto-complete starts after 30 days. Yesterday was the 30th day. Some said the auto-complete was 3% per day, based on what they remember from vanilla. But that was never confirmed by Blizzard for Classic afaik. 30 days plus 3%*33 days = about 2 months, if nobody turned in anything.

1 Like

Our lowest quantity still hasn’t moved more than 1% over the last 24 hours.

Yeah, it’s impossible to tell what is from turn-in’s and what is from auto-complete, or if the movement overnight was even from auto-complete. It could have been just turn-in’s. If it was auto-complete, though, it’s less than 3%.

It could also auto complete 1 thing at a time not 3% of each item. Nobody know’s how it works. But we do know that it’s faster for yo to complete with hand-ins then waiting around another 4 lock outs for it to auto complete.

It could also be tiny increments scattered across an entire day and not a lump sum once a day, as I was thinking, so yeah, nobody knows how it works.

Small amounts turn in, and all realms will be unlocked before January (should they have a scarab lord).

1 Like

It still has not kicked in yet…Can we please get some information on this? It says 30 days but its 31 days now and still no auto completion kicked in yet.

All of us will appreciate some feedback. Thanks

2 Likes

F for that weekend opening, I guess.

I would also like to know if it’s supposed to be going, but isn’t due to a bug, will blizzard push the supplies to where they should be when they fix the bug?

Bump. Would like to know the answer to this as well.

i’ve heard anywhere from 2% per day to 3% per week after the 30 day mark. Either way, it will probably spell the end for low pop servers with xfers opened to all the larger realms now.

You would be surprised
Some people want a more PvE experience with the chance to bully others in PvP

Per week! Oof, I was thinking 2 to 3% per day

1 Like

i have no idea what it actually is in practice, ive just seen a whole variation of those amounts suggested.

It can’t be per week unless it was a huge percentage each week. The auto complete is supposed to start happening 30 days after the war effort started so that was today. Then the auto complete is supposed to finish the war effort within 30 days. Meaning it cant be a weekly thing unless it was 25% per week and i haven’t seen anything like that being talked about.

If you look at the server Sul’thraze, they are super low on war effort completion, but item of note is Purple Lotus is less than 2% complete. If the auto complete feature is working at bare minimum it should be 3.3% complete before tomorrow’s reset

where did you hear that? I don’t think that was in the blue post.

its from a blue post a long time ago so i guess its always possible they would randomly change it but that would be really weird to change that of all things. I will try to find it.

It really has little to do with being dead or alive.

As we’ve hashed out in the past, Fairbanks is fairly populated but our War Effort took quite a bit longer than many servers much less populated.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7874-aq-gates-slap-in-the-face-/
2009/03/22
Thundgot

The war effort auto-complete, starting 30 days after the war effort is triggered and completing in no more than 30 days after that (if I remember the numbers correctly right now), has been in since AQ launched. It’s not something new, nor something we activate manually. It’s part of the game system for opening the gates, and always has been.