When do you go to the gym?

Most of us will start playing tomorrow evening, but Tuesday will be the day we wake up to WoW classic.

So my question is this:
When do you go to the gym?
Morning, midday, evening, or HIIT between mob pulls and during flights paths?

3 Likes

I take the stairs every day at work. That’s enough excersize for me to not have to go to a gym.

2 Likes

Every time a new Pokemon game comes out I go to 8 of them.

14 Likes

NEVER…I am a fatty.

3 Likes

You’re asking a forum for a decade(s) old video game when they go to the gym?

5 Likes

Morning cardio and sets while on flight paths or other downtime.

sat and sun gym - dirtbike training

I prefer early in the morning or late at night, off hours

I get slightly more done if I’m not distracted by all the ripped dudes, and I feel slightly less insecure.

Usually during flight paths I grab my kettlebell and start exercising. Same thing with waiting for boats/zeppelins.

Gyms require you to go somewhere else so I tend to workout mostly at home unless it’s running or hiking.

If I were you, just make it into a habit to do small little workouts during the day, they all add up. Personally I do a little 2 minute workout, 50 push ups and 50 sit ups when I wait for my tea kettle to boil the water.

Just focus on things like that and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Getting ready to go soon. Day off will be tomorrow :sunny:

I just got back from a three mile walk with a friend. I’ll be relaxing for the next few days :sunglasses:

I usually go between 10-10:30 AM or 1-2PM… It wont change with classic because I dont want to clear it all in a month.

I have to get up every couple of hours and hit the treadmill or elliptical. Even if it’s only for 10 minutes at a time. I work out before lunch though.

Two day split here. Tuesday and Friday after work around 3pm. Bench, low bar squat, deadlift, and chins on Tuesday. High bar squat, press, barbell rows, and barbell curls on Friday. I use RPE and fatigue percentages to auto regulate volume and intensity. I do conditioning on the treadmill walking at max incline 3-4x per week at 20 minutes per session.

When i sit on wow its cardio.
When i get iff its strength training.

1 Like

M-F

I don’t game much during the week, but I’ll make an exception for the first week or two if launch.

I like to work out immediately after work then shower and have dinner while my metabolism is still higher.

I run 10k’s on an unpaved road twice a week. That’s the only workout I have. And it won’t interfere with WoW one bit. Gets me going.

I have a riced out home gym with a rack, bar, slew of weights and a treadmill/bike/actual bicycle. So probably never.

6am to 8am and at work by 9am mon - fri

2 Likes