When do we stop the Lightforged Crusade?

The group is called Lightbound. Some don’t seem to understand there’s a difference between that and Lightforged, even when AU Draenei are simply just Draenei.

3 Likes

Here here!

Let them eat plague!

Undeath for everyone :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know if Blizz can get a whole xpac out of it but I’d love to revisit Draenor. There was a bunch of stuff that was planned for WoD that we never got that I’d like to see. The island to the Northeast whose name I’m forgetting and the Ogre continent. It’d be neat to see how things have changed since we left. We k ow the Lightforged are enslaving Orcs but we don’t actually see much of Draenor during the scenario.

1 Like

We get to see which one is better, A Fel Draenor vs a Light Draenor.

1 Like

You were precisely the person I was referencing. I could not remember the correct spelling of your name, and…I am lazy.

2 Likes

I think it might actually kill people on here to pay attention to what is happening in these scenarios.

Yrel did nothing wrong!

1 Like

Some AU WoD Draenai General : Yrel, what is best in life?

Yup. I’ve talked to many people who completely missed the conversation in the Mag’har scenario about the Mag’har destroying the land. Not sure how that was overlooked. Or half of what happened. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Did we do the same scenario? Because the Draenei were the aggressors, and I’ll take “your hatred is destroying the land” with a grain of salt. (“Zul’dazar will sink!” “The old gods have shown me the truth!”) Especially from a radical people who are crusading and will even grasp at straws to justify it. You really think the orcs are on the defensive for no reason? You really think the light is pure and flawless?

3 Likes

You’re only looking at it from one angle.

Yrel and the Lightbound didn’t force anyone into anything. And we don’t know the full story.

You’re also completely ignoring the whole destruction of the land… because reasons? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Once upon a time, Orcs and Draenei were peaceful and got along swimmingly. They traded together and learned from each other.

For all we know, most of the races wanted that again and this handful of Orcs went bat crazy over it and felt like they were being forced or pressured or something.

Three sides to every story: yours, mine and the truth.

I’s love to see the Scarlet Crusade decide that (for whatever reason) the Lightforged are heretics and finally let us join them to stop the LF’s crusade (or just ally with them if you so choose to fight a common enemy).

The land wasn’t much different than when we were there. The sermon of the high exarch book states that the Draenei must “save the orcs from themselves” and preaches things like everyone must be one in the light, to purge the infection (orcs who do not want to convert), and how they must teach the orcs to become part of the light’s army

No, the light is not perfect like you think. Did you forget how Xe’ra was forcing herself on Illidan’s very soul?

4 Likes

I certainly hope so.

1 Like

Hokey religions and ancient races are no match for a good Arcane Blaster at your side.

2 Likes

In that spot, no. But across the rest of the planet, it was said to be flourishing.

I never said the Light was perfect. I said there’s three sides to the story. And we’re missing a lot of it to know what to defend.

You seem to be mistaking me for defending Yrel. I’m merely giving the other perspective. And also pointing out that we don’t have all of the facts.

The small band of Mag’har could be bat crazy. The Draenei could be too. We don’t know.

2 Likes

Yes. I gave a very clear play by play of the scenario

With the help of an overgrown salt shaker… why was he helping us again?

Me thinks so too…

1 Like

I apparently missed this as well, where was this brought up beyond “your hatred is destroying the land” or something like that?