When Diablo Immortal Comes Out

Can we please rally together as a community and not play it? Blizzard only responds to results not complaints.

19 Likes

Doesn’t matter what anyone here thinks. Have you seen what the mobile market will play? And how large that market is?

9 Likes

Don’t count me in with your protest. I’m looking forward to playing it.

9 Likes

I hate phone games… I can’t imagine being that bored.

23 Likes

I’m not a fan of phone games but I’ll play it on my ipad for sure

3 Likes

I won’t play it because I’m not interested, but I’m not petty enough to try and tell people not to try something out.

Besides, popular franchises getting mobile games are usually a guaranteed formula for raking in boatloads of dosh.

4 Likes

I’m petty enough but bully for you mate, mum must be proud

1 Like

I just hope it’s not like the rest of the mobile games.

People are vouching for immortal yet Diablo 2 is coming out remastered. I must be missing something.

Might try Diablo Immortal. Haven’t decided yet.

Already played Diablo II when it was original. I don’t feel a nostalgic need to play it again. I am waiting for Diablo IV though.

I was under the impression people were upset that they thought they were getting Diablo 4 announcement when Immortal was announced. Not sure why anyone would have a problem with both coming out. I won’t play it if it’s P2W like 99% of phone games though.

1 Like

It will be, guaranteed.

Sorry, I can’t boycott something I’m not intending to buy. It’s kind of part of the definition of “boycott”.

1 Like

I detest mobile games. I detest everything about them and will never play them.

I also detest everything about coconut.

So who am I to tell someone not to enjoy it?

2 Likes

But I mean, people who eat coconut can’t be trusted so it is all for the best if we steer them away from that vile food.

4 Likes

I don’t play anything on my phone but simple little games and I don’t do in-game purchases, so yeah. We good.

But I am far from the center of the consumer universe. I’m American, old, and I prefer reading to videos and podcasts. I’m not the sucker they are looking for, lol.

Never planned on buying it, looked to much like other games.

I’ll be trying it out as I’ve been trying to find a good mobile game to play.

Well considering I wasn’t going to play it anyways, sure.

I eat Almond Joy and Mound bars. I’m very trust worthy.

2 Likes