When Diablo Immortal Comes Out

Diablo Immortal is like League of Legends Wild Rift – its a game targeted toward the Chinese market and not the West.

It wont be popular in NA

2 Likes

I try things before I make any valuable decision. I have tried several town-building games, monster evolution games, endless runners, and RPGs. If the game uses microtransactions, or multiple currencies, or if I don’t like how the characters move, I’ll be out. I pay $0 into phone games, so if it is not good at the base level, I’ll be out.

1 Like

im for sure playing on the toilet

3 Likes

Ya’ll are so petty if you’re that serious.

1 Like

Not a fan of Diablo so I’ll probably skip it. And I like the Tsum Tsum game already lol.

:cookie:

This is my sentiment.

1 Like

I won’t play because I’m not interested. I mean, I don’t care if anyone else does, that’s their business.

1 Like

It’s a F2P mobile game from a big name developer.
It’s like boycotting a Marvel movie.

1 Like

I couldnt resist :slight_smile:

How about people can do what they want? Also this is the WoW forums. Go post on the Diablo ones.

What exactly are you trying to revolt against also?

I swear, people seriously need to just move on completely from all Blizzard games.

1 Like

If people can do what they want, then my post can stay right

*looks for a good place

here

The one thing that Activision knows, is that players are stupid when you dangle shiny things in their faces. Especially Blizzard players.

Mobile Diablo will be massive because of this.

I would have to buy a phone to play it… so I’m with you?

1 Like

I can agree with that, even with the feedback diablo immortal got.

I’ll probably try it out on my ipad. Not gonna give it any money though.

3 Likes

those types of games look fun on mobile tbh…

i love playing it on my switch already, so i probably won’t put any money into it either, but i’ll def try it out.

besides - boycotting the game isn’t going to change anything there imo, i think a lot of it is up to them to change at this point.

If it’s good, I’ll play it. If it’s really good, I might spend like $10 on it. If it’s bad, I won’t play it… it’s really that simple.

Although I did go cheap with my last phone and got the super tiny one cause it’s cheaper so we’ll see how that goes…

My phone screen is too small for me to want to bother playing that type of game. I really just don’t foresee a situation where I would want to sit down and play on my phone rather than play on my PC. If I’m out somewhere, I’m out somewhere for a reason, and there’s no world where I pull up a game on my phone that’ll likely nuke my battery just to wait 5-10 minutes or something.

I really just don’t understand the obsession of phone games, personally. But maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

Just the idea of playing a Diablo game on an iPhone screen makes my eyes hurt. Gonna have to pass. But for those who enjoy that, more power to you!

my phone is nice and i’m getting the razer kishi soon. sooner or later people will stop seeing mobile games as just something to do on the toilet, and realize our phones are a better version of portable consoles.

1 Like