When a BoE drops.and your like

Woot im rich!!!

Thrn realise its worth nothing because AH has 15 more of them and noones buying or its a pattern with high material costs…

Ive had 4 Rare / Epic quality BoE’ drop so far:

1st was 63 Blue caster legs, sold for 99g
2nd was a cloak i sold for 20g
3rd was a lvl 68 leather helm with hit, ap and crit on it. Sold for 11g cos AH had tonns.

4th was epic LW pattern, Netherdrake gloves. Addon told me 600g. Checked AH, 7 other same epic patterns on there for 500-600g. I have been trying to sell it for a week now and its as low as 199g, still not selling…

I feel gibbed. 4 BoEs with 1 being epic and ive made 130g. AH is just flooded with everything…

To those that find Blade of Wizadry or Blink Strike. Dam you!!

1 Like

So drop it to 99g, sell it, and quit wasting your time.

4 Likes

Its sad seeing an epic boe anything drop and having yo sell it for thr same as a lvl 63 blue…

Oh well

The game economy was engineered around old server populations; the mega servers kinda mess that up.

Alliance side Kurinnaxx, the economy is actually really good if you want to make some gold, tho we could use some more players Alliance side since it’s 75% horde and we’re medium populated by nowadays standards.

There is even 5-6 blade of wizardy on my servers AH but they arent budging on price. Its 5k+ or bust for these guys. They simply wont drop the price

Yeah they have some crazy prices on my servers for blues; like insane prices that no one will pay, but that’s mostly because the economy is a bit inflated due to “classic” buyers if ya know what I mean.

But with that said it’s possible to make a lot of gold.

My chest peice robe of crimson order is like a pre bis item for caster dps and i got it for 48g. There were 12 on the ah

Got the leather shoulders, selling for 5g so sending to Druid. Got the 63 caster neck and DE’d because it was so low.

Tbh there really isn’t anymore of them listed than the first go around, just no one wants them.

Keep in mind though outside of one or two originally on my server none of the recipes sold for much either. I was one of the 1st JC’s to hit the market back in the day and most recipes I bought for less than 50g. It only went up slightly once people realized we were getting 40-50g a pop for cut gems.

Yeh. Unless you find an epic 70 wep you wont get much for anything…

It’s kinda crazy right now; also doesn’t help that people are undercutting everything like crazy

Except the ppl selling weps. They dont budge. At all. They would rsther vendor them than be competstive and sell them lower on ah

Noticed that; blink strike up for like 8500; it’s not even good…

Frankly commodities are the way to go. Heck I’m making about as much from selling food as anything. I’ve even managed to relist others and make a couple gold a stack.

Im one of those players who has no time to farm due to time restrictions. Forever poor

I haven’t really been farming, a good chunk was from leveling it on Nesingwary drops

I’ve had some blue drops that sell for maybe double or triple vendor price.

Not exactly lining my pockets.

Enchanting mats were all less than vendoring the items since day 2 on my server.

On my realm, mats seem to be the only items that hold value.

I got helmet that cost 1500 on AH. It’s 800 now and no one is buying still

hey man i got a Teebou (probably THE rarist drops in the game ever to date) to drop for me on the last week of classic and im STILL trying to sell that thing for money but no one wants to buy it :frowning:

it’s like having the worlds largest diamond but you can’t sell it for what it’s worth so you ether wait till people will or sell it for less and lose money