What's your shadowlands spec?

The mini game isn’t even that bad. You have 45 seconds to hit the charged point.

I’d suggest necrolord over Venthyr and kyrian. Kyrian is only strong due to Pelagius and he’s def getting a nerf.

I would love to play assassin, but with the way sub has been performing I guess i’ll go sub unless they end up nerfing it.

Yeah necrolord seems fun. But we have a warlock. Like I said I may end up with a less good one just for the benefit of the team. It kind of depends on what our healer chooses to main. I’m not stressing it.

I appreciate the advice, though.

It’s likely that I’m going to remain assassination. As good as it is, I’m not enjoying subtlety.

While it’s undoubtedly worse than sub in 1v1 and set-up based arena comps, I’m confident that sin will still have a place in BGs and more value based mongo comps just due to the 2x effective mortal wounds and consistent spread pressure.

It could be that I’m lying to myself a bit but I don’t particularly care. As I mostly resign myself to solo / open world content and random BGs anyway, I’m just going to play what’s fun.

As for covenant, I’m leaning fae but not married to it.

The good thing about the rogue covenant s is that they are all within 1.5% of each other so it really is play what you want.

The Venthyr weekly just looks so bad though

1 Like

Outlaw, for everything but arena. It got some good changes, some bad changes. Still my fav, fun spec.
Really not sure about covenant. I just cant believe they are done with them.

Tonight we kind of settled down and it looks like I’m going necrolord. So that’s cool.

And yeah I had seen that about them being close, so I wasn’t too stressed.

I’m just excited to get into fresh content.

TBH I think Necro is a strong choice especially for mythic plus with the 3x spikes.

I wanted something that was viable with all three specs in pve and pvp

Me too

1 Like

Always assassination! Lately I haven’t played outlaw because I miss combat but I always intend on playing all three, I just like the fantasy of assassination the best.

2 Likes

Always sub for everything no matter what

Yes, Sub was ridiculous in pvp first because of some broken convents then it was the pve trinkets which just got a round of nerfs in pvp combat (thank you blizz). Yes the cc and pressure you can pull off is good, I wouldn’t say it’s overpowered as it stands in SL. Yes in prepatch I’m killing players in a single stun but that’s because of the trinkets and azrites right now.

I was excited for Subtlety until I realized the issues that have burdened it since Legion still have not been fixed. I’ll still play it for pvp I guess, but I plan on going Assassin for raids and Outlaw for m+.

Actually got nerfed today. No longer gives vers

Huh?

Loltenchars

The soul bind got nerfed. He no longer gives versatility.

Everyone knew it was coming. What’s he give now?

Reduced magic damage taken by 1% for 6 seconds stacking to 3%.

if I have an active wow sub I main Assassination rogue since wotlk.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/soulbinds-updates-november-18/725194/1

I still think it would have been really funny for them to wait till the day the raid opened to do soulbind adjustments. But, oh well.

I’ll be playing Subtlety in Shadowlands as things stand. Probably on all 4 of the Rogues I plan on playing. But, we’ll see!