What's your opinion on Orcs and Trolls?

If we’re including books, I go with Tyrathen Khort and Vandel.

Not Needle though, that might be the cringiest character I’ve ever seen. A lot of the characters in the Illidan book seem like characters from the Matrix who actually enjoy BDSM.

He is secretly Ragnoros reborn. His flames are yet still building. When his true essence is finally revealed, all will know horror and despair.

2 Likes

Oh my… artist name should suffice I guess.

1 Like

I….I SHALL BE BACK WITH BURNT BACON AND FRIED TEARS! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yrel wasn’t too bad honestly.

Vimal Kerketta.

Orcs are best race.

Trolls are cool too.

That is all.

2 Likes

Damn that looks nice, 3D too… i wish I could learn it. I was never talented in drawing but 3D? Maybe instead of wasting time in wow trying to get a cool transmog I can just sculpt the character.

1 Like

Yrel had a case of Sudden Onset Villain Syndrome. This might have made some degree of sense had the alleged “dark secret” she was hiding had been revealed, but instead we have a character we watched grow into a proper paladin and (whatever the draenie word for special paladin is because I forgot and am lazy), suddenly go evil conversionist.

I wager it is that two copper she never paid back. What kind of a monster doesn’t have even two whole coppers to throw around? Especially in the gold making expansion that was WoD??

Ji Firepaw. Superior.

He is a Horde character so that means he is kaka. Yrel has at least 4 coppers she is GOAT character.

Main, major, minor, obscure? What kind of character are we talking about here?

You are starting to sound like Evian now.

Only half-goat, and a debtor to boot. Anyone who would even need to borrow two copper is bad. I just got ten times that with a single Holy Nova cast from a centaur that wandered too close. Yrel borrowed money she didn’t need, just to never pay it back.

She is so evil, I actually expected the drainos to defect to the Horde.

Vindicaar

meow

No, I am pretty sure that cannot be it. That is the name of their space ship, and paladins are not space ships.

Mages are space ships.

We fight fire with fire in my tree house.

The best half and yes she is college educated.

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say to that except to say that I don’t even know what to say to that.

Well played.

We barrage people. Everything we pick up is a potential to multi target people with objects. Everything is a deadly weapon in the hands of a hunter :blush:

1 Like

Damn homophones

Vindicator is the paladin order lol

2 Likes

Translation: Clickbait title

2 Likes

More accurately she became a Light Zealot, and that’s an idealogical trap that any Paladin can fall into… especially if they fall afoul of those manipulative floating chandeliers.