What's your opinion on Orcs and Trolls?

Silly Evelysaa, Koalas are not bears. Silly Evelysaa

They’re bears if you drink enough and squint really hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is Sylvanas Emo or goth?

what about Drop Bears?

1 Like

This is a question I have asked myself for years. I’ve come to a conclusion, but I’ll need to type it in essay form. I’ll need some time to completely gather my sources, so the answer will be forthcoming!

Both? Yeah both.

APA, single space 3000 word essay yes?

It can’t be both. It just cant.

Yes, of course. My professionalism in my discourse regarding the differences between emos and goths is beyond question, thus an essay regarding them and where Sylvanas falls must be typed to the highest standard.

1 Like

I saw a really awesome fanart of Sylvanas as a goth pinup girl with tattoos. So goth.

If you need a link for science purposes I could maybe find it.

1 Like

Badly Written.

Lets play game. Lets find a character that is well written.

Erevien? Do you want to pitch in buddy?

Sounds interesting imagining wow character in modern styles and apparels.

1 Like

“What joy is there in this curse?”

That’s definitely emo

The best written character thus far is clearly Ji Firepaw.

This discussion is over as there is no counter-argument.

1 Like

Well, there’s ‘Badly Written’ and Badly Written.

Are you accusing Erevien of being badly written? Hmm, looking at his posts, I’d actually have to agree.

Goes on to spread said curse as far as possible all the time despite personal first hand experience with the suffering it inflicts.
Badly Written.

I raise you the one and only Nomi the pandaren cook!

Misery loves company

He went to Zandalar to punch dinosaurs. No purer or clearer motive has ever gloried the game of WoW.

4 Likes

Nomi is poorly written. Nomi started off as my apprentice in MoP. I capped all branches of MoP cooking. Nomi should have learned to grill a couple fish but did not. His character arc was never properly developed, and he is terribly written as a result.

Ji Firepaw. Undisputable.

Skarm gets it, he understands.

2 Likes

I found it but I can’t post it here it’s NSFW.