What's your opinion on Orcs and Trolls?

Thread title

They exist.

Can we talk about Sylvanas now?

4 Likes

I think trolls are quite a well represented diverse race, but orcs suffer a bit. WoD helped and harmed them at the same time by showing different tribes, but making almost all those tribes evil or so chaotic neutral they may as well be evil.

4 Likes

If you consider them hot, do you qualify as a monsterfricker, that’s my question

3 Likes

Trolls look hella ugly in cinematics, it’s the big nose that makes them looks like a Hanna Barbera cartoon and seeing them realistically rendered activates my fight or flight.

Still my favs tho.

Not until we have a classic round of Xe’ra vs Illidan :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, that comes later.

Early evening east coast US is Sylvanas debating time.

Did no one give you the schedule, Denona?

Orcs also suffer from having no big characters now. They get Thrall, but it feels like Metzen isnt consistently in so its not like Thrall is always or even often doing anything. It sucks cause they have so much history something could be made from it.

4 Likes

As someone who is living in the ‘future’, I decide what comes next and when it does :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I’m sorry, that’s not true. The future does not get to change the past.

This is the fatal weakness of Australia; you must follow the dictates of yesterday, which are defined by people like me.

Basically, I’m personally responsible for all the problems of your country.

Sorry.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

Did you barrage all the murder monsters in Australia again Alysna? We told you that only works every other Wednesday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Orcs great

Trolls awesome

Where the hell is my Forest Troll skin color

3 Likes

Give Orcs a cool Blademaster character

5 Likes

Yes, but you know me when it comes to Barrage!! It exists to be pressed as often as possible, regardless of the circumstances!! You cannot expect me to not Barrage!!

1 Like

Troll and orc women are cute. That’s all.

This reminds me; Australians, when WoW finally gets around to portraying your nation in a shallow ruinous way, which do you prefer getting shown as in-game?:

A) anthro kangaroos
B) anthro koalas
C) anthro goanas
D) colonizing descendants of Kul Tiran sailors oppressing Aborigines based on one of the three anthros listed above

Regardless of their preference.

It’ll be anthro kangaroos.

High and lazy bear people would be hilarious

1 Like

Australia is where even death tries to murder itself. It’s why everything there wants to kill you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We got drunk and calm panda bear people. Their cousins would be hilarious. I can imagine a bunch of funnny situations with pandaren and koala people hanging out together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like