What's your opinion about PvP current state?

True but since we’re not longer a faction war kind of game, just do a PvP not matter the faction, enable queues without using the double agent buff.

True, they need to provide like daily / weekly task for huge amount of honor, similar to a battle pass that provides quest, task for its progress, however; I won’t like a seasonal approach like a battle pass, I like it as a permanent thing like now, however; Devs need to split honor from being a currency and also a progress system for that prestige honor rewards. They don’t provide huge amount of honor because honor is used for upgrades and gear…Also casuals need rewards every 5-10 levels, if you don’t see a reward for 50-100 levels, you don’t feel rewarded enough, there’s serious issues with reward implementations in this game.

Just add more skins for the same BGs, enable achievement acquisition for old BGs but using the new skin, so we’ve a fresh Arathi, Warsong in another continents but progress old achievements with the new skin, they don’t have to add new achievements and there’s not a problem that there’s too much BGs and people won’t see their favorites, you’ll get your favorite BG mechanic but maybe in another skin.

I think people who loves casual pvp will like Holiday pvp brawls during each season, however; the last holiday refresh won’t bring enough gameplay even for pve, its just a hardmode and few quest, Devs should establish a more permanent replaybility including pvp brawls for those holidays with fun mechanics like other online games.

Pleasee council members push a revamp of the prestige honor system, I’ve mentioned this in every PTR forum for like 1+ year

2 Likes