WoW, a PvP game

I think PvP as a whole has been neglected for a long time now, especially more casual forms of PvP. There hasn’t been a new battleground in almost six years (three if you count the Deepwind Gorge revamp). I don’t personally think that’s good enough and having more variety, even if it’s only visual variety using the same gamemodes is great.

Casual PvP suffers at the moment because it’s not remotely rewarding. Honour levels come too slowly and are lacklustre in their rewards. The rewards that do come are infrequent and haven’t been expanded on for a while now as far as I know. Every X level, increasingly spaced apart, you get a slightly different colour of a mount. That isn’t really good enough.

I’m only a casual PvPer at best but I would love some more investment into battlegrounds, to me they are the heart and soul of WoW pvp and have been neglected for so long. I would like to see reward tracks (that don’t expire ideally) that give casual PvPers something to earn and I’d like to see more focus put upon battlegrounds in general. Solo Queue RBGs?

4 Likes