WoW, a PvP game

As someone who only does casual PvP (aka only battlegrounds, no arena or RBG) my opinion is that it’s not just rewarding to play. I get better gear, faster and easier from PvE content. The honor track, while a good feature in thought plays out poorly because of the amount you need to play in order to get somewhere within it.

I enjoy doing battlegrounds as content, which is why I still play regardless of above statement. But we still have issues with BGs in general:

• Many BGs ultimately isn’t a PvP battleground, it’s a rush objective before the opposing team. If you fail, you either loose or you’re stuck being spawn camped for the remaining time (see Ashran, AV, Eye of the Storm as examples).
  • None-premade going up against premades. Back when I played BGs the most I had the issue of 1/3 (or even more) of the games being against coordinated premade groups. It removes all fun gameplay of “random battleground” when you’re up against people who are probably in Discord, with the correct group comp and the meta classes.
  • No seasonal rotation on BGs. Having a season rotation on BGs together with a few new BGs would probably revitalize it as well.
2 Likes