What's your hot take?

Fully bring down the faction barrier. All races allowed in all cities. Fite me.

1 Like

Flail of Ages should have been the enhancement artifact weapon.

Agreed, lol.

It’s straight up the Greater Rifts system from Diablo 3, ripped out and copy-pasted into WoW.

I wish more folks realized that, lol.

Scaling “infinite” difficulty is also a hard NO from me, I want a game that has a defined end so I can beat it lol, not have it perpetually go on forever.

I liked Heroics and Mythic 0, but M+ just isn’t it for me.

Am looking forward to Delves, though. Just because I can do it myself, not beholden to other group members.

3 Likes

Mind Control should work on any npc and you should be able to do whatever you want with it.

I pick hunky night elf npcs to come give my gnome piggy back rides

You only want to silence me because you know I speak the truth.

2 Likes

People who insist that classes should require extreme complexity in order to do baseline DPS are wrong.

Also, people who think constant movement = fun encounter design are also wrong.

7 Likes

…y’all are getting spicy up in here.
:eyes:

2 Likes

No hot takes today.

Except that I think everybody here should grab a treat. An Oreo, a muffin , a freeze pop, whatever your preferences are.

Wrap up. Hug somebody you love and tell’em so. Get cozy. Look out the window and find something neat, even if it’s just a weird lookin’ rock.

Enjoy life.

8 Likes

See me after class =^.~=

2 Likes

Of course they are and you could say that for any corporation. I mean really, do you have a 401K or an IRA? Are you concerned more about how good your companies are as a corporate citizens or do you care more about how good they are as investments?

1 Like

I am entirely yours and will do whatever you desire through my own conscious volition, my love.

Thank you, clean my furniture.

1 Like

WoW hasn’t had a tightly tuned Patchwork fight in a long time.

(Or has it?)

2 Likes

We should have a fight where the tanks distract it long enough for us to get on top and start hacking parts of it off, with healers staying outta the way of its big stomp feet and utility folks needing to hop in its mouth to provide stat buffs :3

1 Like

A take like this earns you a spot on the cross in place of Jesus

Because of transmog i could actually level plate wearing alts without looking like a cursed crossover of a GI Joe action figure and Mr Potato Head

2 Likes

Quick dare - un-mog your main and play a dungeon with them

LOL

10chars

1 Like

your name sir

+1 i salute u

1 Like

They should make a crazy boss with a 2 minute hard enrage timer that is just a massive dps and hps check with zero movement.

2 Likes

Same as you, and I don’t even trying…

But it’s just like m+ is bad.