What's your hot take?

Normal dungeons should actually have a modicum of danger and difficulty to them.

Not like, super difficult wipe fests, but . . . ya know maybe go back to the day when DPS couldn’t solo a trash pack in leveling dungeons and healers actually had to press heal buttons.

4 Likes

The new m+ changes in beta are a disaster and affixes will be back in Season 2.

3 Likes

Mechagnomes are the peak fantasy race

Remove talents.

It’s been the same song and dance every time they change the talent system and the ‘choice’ they provide is always a lie. One way or another you’re always pushed into whatever’s ’optimal’ and god help you if you deviate from the ‘optimal’ build at all. The unprovoked harassment you’ll receive gets tiring.

So just get rid of them. Let talents go the way of Glyphs and become vestigial cosmetics. At least then you’d actually have a choice.

3 Likes

Blizzard should stop adding new classes to the game. they should focus on new specs for existing classes (Like. Tank Shaman, Suport fistweaver monk, Dual wield paladin and ranged rogues with crossbows for example)

3 Likes

Dragonflight is really good.

1 Like

Shadowlands was better than DF.
Mages and Paladins are overrated.
Feral is better than Sin Rogue.
The Maw was a good zone.
Legion was a bad expansion.
I have many hot takes.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as skill based MMO PvP.

There should be an option to use group finder for Mythic plus.

4 Likes

ban addons

4 Likes

A-f******g-men.

2 Likes

Only reason a lot of people play the game tbh.
I’ve seen countless posts on here reddit twitter and even in discords that if m+ was gone they’d quit, myself included.

3 Likes

God doesn’t exist in Azeroth.

Where, when?

1 Like

my hot take is that consciousness is curse only relieved by passing it onto others (having kids)

which makes it deeply unethical to do so (effectively the same as intentionally infecting someone with disease except worse, because you are creating a suffering animal where none existed).

also that addons are cancer

2 Likes

Undead should be able to cannibalize friend and foe alike.

1 Like

Talent trees are an illusion of choice if certain talents are blatantly unusable or so far behind in dpa to be nearly worthless.
There are talents I am sure nobody has taken for the entire xpac and some classes have been pidgeon holled into the same branch the entire xpac just to be viable for content.

Warlocks should be able to control Pit Lords permanently.

And I want Blizzard to make the Goblin leader a Warlock chick, that’s strong enough to summon Brutallus and hand Jaina Proudmoore her a^%.

1 Like

The factions should be merged.

2 Likes

Good one. Lorewise, both factions always share the same goals and team up to defeat the same enemies anyway.